Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From that link but applied to the brexit camp

brexit has no solution for the UK's problems, brexits economic programme is all about retreating from the outside world and Europe. brexits social vision is of a mythical, homogeneous UK that never existed. What Brexit has to sell is an illusion. It’s only because so little else is on offer that people are buying

I hardly think we can compare an organisation which has support from across the political spectrum, businesses and individuals with foresight, to a well established right wing nationalist organisation.

But you can take that view if you like !

From that link but applied to the brexit camp

brexit has no solution for the UK's problems, brexits economic programme is all about retreating from the outside world and Europe. brexits social vision is of a mythical, homogeneous UK that never existed. What Brexit has to sell is an illusion. It’s only because so little else is on offer that people are buying

Yeah I would agree
Its interesting to see how this isolationist policy is being touted, especially by Tories and right wingers, who are the same type of people that like to wax lyrical about Englands glorious colonial past. I mean if you go around the world claiming countries and people, making them subjects, its a bit hypocitical to say people should now stay in their own countries !

So we have opinion polls that put Brexit close or even slightly ahead, depending on which poll you look at.
And the bookies, whos odds suggest a 70% remain
I wonder who will get it right !

Yeah I would agree
Its interesting to see how this isolationist policy is being touted, especially by Tories and right wingers, who are the same type of people that like to wax lyrical about Englands glorious colonial past. I mean if you go around the world claiming countries and people, making them subjects, its a bit hypocitical to say people should now stay in their own countries !

No one is harking on about Englands glorious past Sam, well, maybe those with heavy chips on their shoulder who still bang on about the past & "claiming countries etc :sleep:"

There is a new breed now mate, decent forward thinking people, people born & bred in the UK with no desire to "mwwwarr mwwwaar" take over the world.

Your attitude is as backward as the thick as sh1t EDL types.

I have a deep Irish lineage myself mate, doesn't mean I get my knickers in a twist about BS that HAS BEEN !!

Try a bit of forward thinking, you'll feel liberated from your own shoulder !!

What a disgrace to England when their so called fans riot in France

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36504410

Bring back corporal punishment and give them a good flogging !!

:mad:

Agree with sonic......................Give it a rest, its sad & desperate to cling onto English thug football supporters as representing the British people..... OLD HAT MATE !!!!

You show great desperation with this route !!

Agree with sonic......................Give it a rest, its sad & desperate to cling onto English thug football supporters as representing the British people..... OLD HAT MATE !!!!

You show great desperation with this route !!

If no one comments then they just continue to ruin the atmosphere of the game for others. No appeasers on this one I hope.

If no one comments then they just continue to ruin the atmosphere of the game for others. No appeasers on this one I hope.

Try toning down the disgrace to England bit, they are a disgrace to "themselves" not to England. THEY do not represent you or I !

Try toning down the disgrace to England bit, they are a disgrace to "themselves" not to England. THEY do not represent you or I !

Abroad they are ambassadors for their country. Apparently local hooligans started some of it. They could have been put in detention before the game or banned from the area ! A failure of French policing . Non ?

There is obviously a cultural thing that produces these hooligans. Its a running theme with England football supporters, albeit a minority, its always there under the surface
Maybe Brexit would be best for everyone

Looks like the French and Russians have been stirring it up with the support of (or lack of control and protective policing of) the French police. No surprises there.

The British police could have stopped the known hooligans ever going to Europe !
Or is it the politicians being their usual feeble selves ?

Seems Immigration and movement of citizens IS a major problem that a lot of people are homing in, but there are other more significant issues where EU madness prevails, 2 simple examples, 1) common fisheries policy, three quarters of what is caught is discard, cod, haddock, pollock etc etc, its impossible not to catch them, but the EU quotas system means they are thrown back into the sea dead, its such a waste of resources, or what about cucumbers (which are naturally curly) are thrown away because they are not straight as the EU demands, etc etc, the list goes on and on, utter madness, courtesy of the EU, thanks Brussels.

Abroad they are ambassadors for their country. Apparently local hooligans started some of it. They could have been put in detention before the game or banned from the area ! A failure of French policing . Non ?

This will be my last comment on this, because I can see I am talking to a typically stuck in their ways type reeling out garbage regurgitated from something he's read or heard from someone/somewhere else.

We have all heard that BS Ambassadors phrase before Pat.....Ambassadors for our country !!! don't make me laugh mate, they are football supporters, some will be true supporters, others will be complete knob ends, end of story.

Seems Immigration and movement of citizens IS a major problem that a lot of people are homing in, but there are other more significant issues where EU madness prevails, 2 simple examples, 1) common fisheries policy, three quarters of what is caught is discard, cod, haddock, pollock etc etc, its impossible not to catch them, but the EU quotas system means they are thrown back into the sea dead, its such a waste of resources, or what about cucumbers (which are naturally curly) are thrown away because they are not straight as the EU demands, etc etc, the list goes on and on, utter madness, courtesy of the EU, thanks Brussels.

The battle is almost won.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

It's about holding confidence in our abilities now Rob, I live in one of the places affected by the fishing debacle, Leigh on sea, it has a well known reputation for being a traditional working fishing port, people come from all over the south east to experience one of our few remaining thriving fishing communities, but these guys have been slowly sidelined over the years.

We will not fall off the edge of the world if we leave.