EU Referendum

Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW, I did the "on line" vote, it then showed 162000 (ish) had taken part in the poll, the results showed 91% of those who voted, did so in favour of BREXIT, :-0:-0, I'm sure those levels won't be reflected the final outcome

:LOL: I'm sure they won't. Express readers read what they want to read !

I think a lot of people will make their decision on the immigration issue. Can the EU police such huge borders ? I doubt it. Have they the political will to ? Not with Merkel in charge.

I think the polls suggest there are a lot of people who say they are in favour of Brexit but when they actually go to vote they will vote remain. I think that accounts for a lot of skew in the polls
The media machine have generated enough fear of an exit

Abroad they are ambassadors for their country. Apparently local hooligans started some of it. They could have been put in detention before the game or banned from the area ! A failure of French policing . Non ?

If the French police had shot them, you would be accusing them of brutality. It's a no win situation. This is a news item, let's move on. Crowd control, with so many innocent people concerned, is, always, going to be a problem.

If the French police had shot them, you would be accusing them of brutality. It's a no win situation. This is a news item, let's move on. Crowd control, with so many innocent people concerned, is, always, going to be a problem.

I wasn't suggesting shooting them, except perhaps with paint ball guns so they could be picked up later and cool off inside. Perhaps put in the stocks as in centuries ago.
Too much " understanding " from the do-gooders ?

I think the polls suggest there are a lot of people who say they are in favour of Brexit but when they actually go to vote they will vote remain. I think that accounts for a lot of skew in the polls
The media machine have generated enough fear of an exit

Your best bet is stick to Irish politics.

2 days to go on this poll, the Brexit was at one stage 65%, but the stays' have being clawing it back and now the Brexit is below 60. In the nations poll, it will be much closer, the brexits appears to be in the running (if you believe) the pollsters, the undecided hold the key, I suspect, if your undecided now, I wonder whether stay with what you have will prevail. Either way, its going to be close.

Anyway, what's the worst that can happen? Well, I believe we're about to find out soon enough...

I think Cameron thoroughly misjudged the situation when he allowed a referendum on the EU. It is so close the leave camp may win. Then he should resign if that happens imho. What a clot !

I think most people would like to stay in Europe but also limit the migration. That option is not on the ballot paper so it is a difficult choice based on emotion for a lot of people. The pig-headedness of the eurocrats on this issue may cost them dearly. I think the eurozone could suffer a worse confidence issue than the UK - if we can leave then who's to stop other countries. Who is going to want to invest in the eurozone if there's a fear of more "rich" countries leaving.