Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion'

markallen

58 1
Regarding learning to trade consistently, the best way to achieve that, in my opinion, is to be organized. Keep track of your trades, of your mistakes and of your successes. Analyze what went wrong - when something did go wrong - and figure out how to avoid that in the future. Be consistent in your approach and your results will become consistent as well.

Henow1969

287 34
Great list of forex basics if a new trader wants to be successful then he should have good knowledge of Forex basics.

SoniaBailey

3 0
You have written all the information about the forex market in great detail. Still, I agree with one of the comments above that the list of brokers can be slightly expanded. I am an economist by profession, so I am very interested in trading platforms. I created a forex account about six months ago and am already well versed in this area. I have already earned some money, but I do not stop studying the forex market. So your information will be helpful to me. As far as I know, forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world, where trillions of dollars are traded daily. That's a crazy amount! Anyway, I always try to think carefully about trading decisions and risk levels.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock