Elliott Wave EUR/USD

JahDave

Thank you again for the information you sent me. Your modified stochastic looks very good, the indy you are using for the abc, are these your own, are they available?

We seem to have a double bottom on the monthly which has been slowly forming and now looks active. Can anyone advise here?

JahDave

Thank you again for the information you sent me. Your modified stochastic looks very good, the indy you are using for the abc, are these your own, are they available?

Hi Targus,

I do all of my own labeling manually. I have tried some Elliott Wave indicators but have not found any that work properly.

Good Trading,
Dave

Euro update. The way I count this pair, there has been an extended third wave on the hour chart and the day chart. There is a cluster of Fibonacci levels from multiple time frames at around the 1.4650 so I think this pair may go that high before it finally has a major reversal. Of course it may not make it that high but usually major turning points happen around Fibonacci clusters.

Attachments

• 04_12_2011_Hour_Long.png
    04_12_2011_Hour_Long.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 148
  • EUR_USD_04_12_2011_Hour.png
    EUR_USD_04_12_2011_Hour.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 167
The W5's are tricky IMO, they can fall short and go way long into time and not price.

Im still thinking that the USD has a surprise bounce here sometime soon just to mess up all the charts.

The EUR_USD has tweezer tops on the day candles...........That should be good for a few down days.

The EUR_USD has tweezer tops on the day candles...........That should be good for a few down days.

And for more traditional traders a head and shoulders on the hour charts if it holds up........

If she comes down for a few days would it be wise to go long again or just wait for the big reversal and go short? Tweezers, can you post a chart showing them, thank you, only if you have time.

Here is the NZD_USD 5 minute with the best 5 waves down that I have seen in months............... I have been short for two weeks and after this goes back up for a wave 2 then I am loading up big for a short there.

Attachments

• NZD_USD_04_17_2011_5_minute.png
    NZD_USD_04_17_2011_5_minute.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 143
If she comes down for a few days would it be wise to go long again or just wait for the big reversal and go short? Tweezers, can you post a chart showing them, thank you, only if you have time.

The 2 white candles with the red candle between them is the tweezer tops.......It looks pretty promising, but I am being cautious........LOL......Who am I kidding............I am almost in too early, so therefore I get in for a very small position.............I have been short EUR_USD for a week...........If it is promising then I will go larger short.

Good Trading,
Jah Dave

Attachments

• EUR_USD_04_18_2011_Day.png
    EUR_USD_04_18_2011_Day.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 133
It's going to be big down or bust tonight........We will know within 8 hours.........

If wave five finishes on the hour chart then the trend has changed ........If this moves to new highs then we have a week or three before this reverses for a long time.................

Good Trading Everyone

It will be known within 12 hours........Watch the London market tonight to know.................Even if they push the Euro higher then it is still in a topping process................

Another push up for the Kiwi and then collapse........at the very least 500.................

The bottom line is bet on the USD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know it has been a long time coming,,,,,,,,but I think it is actually here now......

First things first Targus.........I have been watching the wave structure on the 1 hour chart. If the EUR_USD makes a clean five waves down then there will be a 3 wave retracement and then another strong move down. We will know by tomorrow if it made a good impulse down.

A monthly top formation, we could be short for sometime.

With elliot, how are you counting them, can you demontrate on a chart. I'm finding it so difficult to grasp.