Elliot wave... correct?

Zavoli1991

3 0
Hello

I am starting to learn about swing trading as I think that this style of trade will be the most appropriate for me. After losing a lot of money, thankfully on a demo account, I have realised that I need a plan :D big time.

So before I started to think about position sizes ect I went back to the charting board and actually tried to learn how to read a chart, before trading based on the pretty colours and lines.

I have been using this link and fount it very helpful:
http://www.swing-trade-stocks.com/swing-trading-basics.html
(External websites disclaimer, blah blah...)

I have attached an image and a questionnaire I have filled out, admittedly I do not know if some of the things I have written are correct, hence this post.

I am looking mainly at the first pullback, however I am aware that the chart shows a stock probably at the end of an uptrend. I would not currently buy I would wait for better signals as to the direction of the stock. I would have brought the first pullback, probably, but ain't that just hindsight? :D

My questions are:
Am I in the ball park? As in is what I have written ok? (I am aware of differing opinions ect so ofc there will be different views.

With a 1k account should I use a margin account? and if so what should my position size be? With about 3% risk.

Admittedly I need to learn more about risk/reward and the actual trading side, I am just first trying to walk before I run.

I appreciate the time anybody has to spend on this.

Many thanks,
Matt
:clover::clover::clover: Maybe these will help o.0

Attachments

• daily of AA on 03.02.14.jpg
    daily of AA on 03.02.14.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 164
  • questions.pdf
    166 KB · Views: 163

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock