Newbie Swing trading advice please

Percent

Hello, Ive decided swing trading would seem the best option for me. Ive read a fair amount of material online including this website which helped alot The Ultimate Swing Trading Guide | Learn How to Swing Trade Stocks!.

But now I'm looking for a good book/more material which would help a novice swing trader. A book dedicated to swing trading or even a novice trading book in general which might be advantageous to a newbie swing trader. Sample trading plans would also be great.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi Percent,
Welcome to T2W.

Here are a couple of books to get you going:
1. Marc Rivalland on Swing Trading by Marc Rivalland
2. The Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley
I've read the first one and it's very good, IMO. I've not read the 2nd, but it's highly rated by many, although I understand it's a bit hard going in places.

Be sure to check out the Swing & Position Trading section of the Articles section of T2W - plenty of good info' in there. Look out for some introductory articles from our very own 'barjon'.
Enjoy!
Tim.

Hi Percent,
Welcome to T2W.

Here are a couple of books to get you going:
1. Marc Rivalland on Swing Trading by Marc Rivalland
2. The Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley
I've read the first one and it's very good, IMO. I've not read the 2nd, but it's highly rated by many, although I understand it's a bit hard going in places.

Be sure to check out the Swing & Position Trading section of the Articles section of T2W - plenty of good info' in there. Look out for some introductory articles from our very own 'barjon'.
Enjoy!
Tim.
thanks for you advise.