Swing Trading books?

chobo2

1 0
Hi

I am a beginner just getting started in forex and I am not actually sure where to begin. I know I want to do swing trading probably trading on a weekly basis.

I am not sure if there are any good tutorials or books that deal on forex swing trading. I am not also sure since other then the time frame(ie doing day trading) if I could just get any forex book that teaches the fundamentals and patterns.

In the button line I would like a book that is not super technical. The easier the better but of course I know forex is not easy and will take a long time learn(other wise everyone would be doing it).

So any advice on how to get started. I hear the meta trader platform is a good platform so I probably will go with that but of course before I even think of trading I need to learn what to look for in the charts.

rathcoole_exile

Veteren member
3,924 766
naturally i disagree with a lot of the content, but i have to say i was impressed with that website Shads.
Certainly one worth pointing newbies towards. cheers la'

Bloodhound

3,467 1,320
I'v been trading for just over a month and am pretty useless but found the website you mentioned above about a week ago and am finding it the most useful resource I've come across for free so far. Well worth reading and working through IMH(but very inexperienced)O
KJ

madmentrade

17 0
Hi

I am a beginner just getting started in forex and I am not actually sure where to begin. I know I want to do swing trading probably trading on a weekly basis.

I am not sure if there are any good tutorials or books that deal on forex swing trading. I am not also sure since other then the time frame(ie doing day trading) if I could just get any forex book that teaches the fundamentals and patterns.

In the button line I would like a book that is not super technical. The easier the better but of course I know forex is not easy and will take a long time learn(other wise everyone would be doing it).

So any advice on how to get started. I hear the meta trader platform is a good platform so I probably will go with that but of course before I even think of trading I need to learn what to look for in the charts.

Whether you're a forex trader, stock, futures.........psychology is the most important thing - let's be honest, charts are easy to read.....

You need to focus more on your discipline and the right frame of mind for successful trading.

Best of Luck!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock