Newbie needs fundermental swing trading info

Darquan

Hi, I've been away for a while and am trying to get started again. I want to learn how to swing trade using volume and fundermental analysis although not sure what yet. Can someone please direct me to some good learning resources for this type of trading please?

Where do we start? I'm not sure whether you will be able to get what you need by searching for stuff online.First question - when you say swing trading do you mean trading swings or do you mean the other definition of being a swing trader i.e. trader who is in a trade for a few days? I have written a load of educational articles so if you explain I will try and point you in the right direction.

Thanks dlukic! By swing trader I mean trading over days. I could use advice on whether to trade Forex, stocks or commodities, which broker would be best for the one advised and being directed to some good started strategies that don't focus more on fundermentals would be fantastic ...it's so hard to figure out where to start so much advice on the internet!

Ok - firstly you must realise that trading is all about your personality, risk appetite and commitment. So, what works for someone else might not work for you. That is you may find strategies that other people use really boring and then make mistakes as you are not paying much attention to it.

What I would recommend however is to trade the Forex as it is a 24 hour week-day market which means you can almost always find opportunities to trade. I have had a lot of success with trading a double bottom. It is simple and effective. I have written an article about this which you can read here - Forex Training Lesson 3 - How To Trade a Double Bottom Chart Pattern Like a Pro.

It is meant to be basic so have a read and then let me know if I can help further.

Hi, I've been away for a while and am trying to get started again. I want to learn how to swing trade using volume and fundermental analysis although not sure what yet. Can someone please direct me to some good learning resources for this type of trading please?

In terms of swing trading and strategies/systems, I would suggest Larry Connors works:
Short Term trading strategies that work

High Probability ETF trading

also check out his web site:
tradingmarkets.com