Swing Trading books?

chobo2

Hi

I am a beginner just getting started in forex and I am not actually sure where to begin. I know I want to do swing trading probably trading on a weekly basis.

I am not sure if there are any good tutorials or books that deal on forex swing trading. I am not also sure since other then the time frame(ie doing day trading) if I could just get any forex book that teaches the fundamentals and patterns.

In the button line I would like a book that is not super technical. The easier the better but of course I know forex is not easy and will take a long time learn(other wise everyone would be doing it).

So any advice on how to get started. I hear the meta trader platform is a good platform so I probably will go with that but of course before I even think of trading I need to learn what to look for in the charts.

naturally i disagree with a lot of the content, but i have to say i was impressed with that website Shads.
Certainly one worth pointing newbies towards. cheers la'

I'v been trading for just over a month and am pretty useless but found the website you mentioned above about a week ago and am finding it the most useful resource I've come across for free so far. Well worth reading and working through IMH(but very inexperienced)O
KJ

Hi

I am a beginner just getting started in forex and I am not actually sure where to begin. I know I want to do swing trading probably trading on a weekly basis.

I am not sure if there are any good tutorials or books that deal on forex swing trading. I am not also sure since other then the time frame(ie doing day trading) if I could just get any forex book that teaches the fundamentals and patterns.

In the button line I would like a book that is not super technical. The easier the better but of course I know forex is not easy and will take a long time learn(other wise everyone would be doing it).

So any advice on how to get started. I hear the meta trader platform is a good platform so I probably will go with that but of course before I even think of trading I need to learn what to look for in the charts.

Whether you're a forex trader, stock, futures.........psychology is the most important thing - let's be honest, charts are easy to read.....

You need to focus more on your discipline and the right frame of mind for successful trading.

Best of Luck!!