Hello traders, small intro :)

serujio

3 0
:clover:Hello everyone, my name is Sergio, I am 24 years old, and I currently live in France. I heard about a friend about CFD Trading outside the UK, he used Cmc Broker, for its user friendly nature. I have never traded before in my life, I didn't even know what a broker or a stock was before. I did a Demo account over there, and so far I've learned so much, yet i'm sure i'm far away from opening a live account. I used to grow and sell weed for a living, but I want out, since it has become really risky. I wish I could meat success full and un-success full people around, interested to share their knowledge. Im planing on making this my new business, along with any work I find along the way. So far, planing to be a Daily trader, on small amounts (When I actually decide to open Live). Thanks for reading, I can be contacted here "Scavicchioni@yahoo.com". Peace, and success (Or should I say luck? hehehe).:clover:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock