EliteTrader VS Trade2win

How do you know who is profitable and who is not on trading forums :sneaky: :-0;
Assumptions can always be dangerous.

You can read from their posts , you can read all the lies in their content and motivations of why they are posting.Their content say everything about the poster, provided you are intelligent enough about the forum crowds.

You start a thread like this on Elite trader ,when sponsor is trying to promote automated trading , and paying $35,000 a year to owner , traders will be hounded by the losers and forum's own trolls .They will destroy the thread or open an opposite discussion ,to please the vendor ..................or it will be moved to a different section.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...50-most-back-testing-useless.html#post2893958

Remember the joke about the young bull and the old bull on the top of the hill? The old bull wisely asked: Why don't we screw them all?

So why can't we read all 3 including futures.io?

Last edited:
Remember the joke about the young bull and the old bull on the top of the hill? The old bull wisely asked: Why not don't we screw them all?

So why can't we read all 3 including futures.io?

what if owner of 3 is same ?You don't gain.

But if different jolly rangers on all three , maybe you get 9 jolly rangers .Then we can screw all nine.Much more fun!

I was reading a thread on Elite traders .All the clueless amatuers were teaching the world , the reality of trading.I laughed at them all.

Discussion members include losers ,failures , scammers , learners, amateurs , retards, dunning Kruger traders (they believed they were competent), incompetent traders , unqualified mentors , unsuccessful traders who had failed at trading and started offering educational courses , trend trading educators ,price action educators /vendors , prop shop failures and marketeers ,signal sellers , brokers selling services ,option course sellers , indicator sellers , software sellers , automated systems , charting services and vendors who are polluting trader's threads with biased marketing to traders.

The above type of crowd of losers ,failures ,trading pretenders (vendors) and amateurs contribute to poor content for real traders.Content contributions are mainly short and useful for creating high advertising impressions . but nothing for the succesful traders , but everything for losers.

I was reading a thread on Elite traders .All the clueless amatuers were teaching the world , the reality of trading.I laughed at them all.

Discussion members include losers ,failures , scammers , learners, amateurs , retards, dunning Kruger traders (they believed they were competent), incompetent traders , unqualified mentors , unsuccessful traders who had failed at trading and started offering educational courses , trend trading educators ,price action educators /vendors , prop shop failures and marketeers ,signal sellers , brokers selling services ,option course sellers , indicator sellers , software sellers , automated systems , charting services and vendors who are polluting trader's threads with biased marketing to traders.

The above type of crowd of losers ,failures ,trading pretenders (vendors) and amateurs contribute to poor content for real traders.Content contributions are mainly short and useful for creating high advertising impressions . but nothing for the succesful traders , but everything for losers.

Yeah, there are too many over opinionated 'traders' full of themselves, but hang on, that describes you too. :cool:

Yeah, there are too many over opinionated 'traders' full of themselves, but hang on, that describes you too. :cool:

True !

I give you quality content , worth reading and give good reviews to other quality content.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...stress-can-ruin-your-trading.html#post2900110

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/223410-how-profeessionals-trade-forex.html

But what you get on Elite trader is a watering hole and a toilet of opinions and discussions , from the crowd of losers and Elite trader is infested with them.If you want to drink the water from their kidneys , go there and enjoy.

Ol saying losers hang out with losers , winners flee from losers.Just search the internet about losers versus winners.

Attachments

• et.jpg
    et.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 166
  • et  2.jpg
    et 2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
what if owner of 3 is same ?You don't gain.

First of all, there is nothing like throwing in fake news and analogy, since you obviously know that having the same owner isn't the case.

Second, as long as those websites are different (and you presented the case that they are) you obviously gain by visiting them.

So instead of trying to make a beauty contest and pick a winner, let's just enjoy each for whatever they are best for. Just chill, there is plenty of time to waste between 2 trades... :)

And if you really, really don't like one, instead of complaining about it, just vote with your browser and aim it at something else.

Why I went to Elite Trader?There is nothing to learn when a site is infested with losers and content is so corrupted in favour of salesmen /vendors , it was like learning the misinformation.I was tasting all the different snake oil tastes on the E T forum.

So this is why I went there.

Attachments

• lulz.jpg
    lulz.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 147
ET have an interesting thread on God. Not a lot to do with trading really.

They are both similar. 95%+ bunk from losing traders. Many delusionals and keyboard warriors. Smattering of people selling picks and shovels. A few nuggets thrown in but no short cuts.

That is not true .I am here posting profitable trades , before the event!

True, but the "system" was the wrong target. But as most people don't know history, much less learn from it, we have to go through this again.

All these losers on Elite Trader had nothing to do , so after trolling trader's threads and polluting them with vendor marketing , Elite Trader's own TROLLS looked for a victim and started a thread on dbphoenix.Accomplished trader dbphoenix finally fought with ET's own trolls

Do you expect an accomplished trader to hang out on Elite trader forum? Why would he? He has nothing or not much to learn from it and is likely to be mightily annoyed by the silly posturing of losers desperately trying to impress their peers. Meaning, other losers.

Traders trade and when they are done with it they just enjoy their lives or sometimes help aspiring traders. ELITE Losers, on the other hand, spend their time on looking for a sympathetic crowd to feel better about themselves.

Elite trader has new thread in psychology section , about why traders fail , this is after almost 100+ threads threads have been opened in the past 30 years.Every year the important threads on this subject are closed , so the the traders can't learn why they failed , so every year they have to open new threads wondering why they fail.After spending 30 years on elite trader , the ELITE LOSERS , are still trying to get information on why they fail.

The ELITE LOSERS are the the baboons who have most likes on their handle.The likes are given to ELITELOSERS to make these baboons happy.The more likes they get , the happier it makes them .

On T2W the likes are given to content , on elite trader they are given to posters.

Attachments

• t2w.jpg
    t2w.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 162
Elite Traders are more geared up to the US markets and situation. Their bias is pro Republican.

Looks like somebody couldn't stay away from the forbidden fruit.... :cool:

Owners here could accuse you of advertising a competing website. Even a negative ad is still an ad, you know...

They would not do that .I gave them the trade secrets!