Edward Tate

New Millenium Medical

I have a contract note in front of me for 5000 NMM shares in a pre IPO. Unsolicited call from Charterhouse International (administration) Inc. Before I even think about parting with cash has anyone spoken to NMM or had dealings with Charterhouse?

Any info gratefully received. :(

Hi, I had an unsolicited call as well. After not being able to find much information about Charterhouse (there are thousands of Charterhouses) no information on NMM or any information written up on KensingtonPrice, if these are the people you spoke to, I decided not to invest. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I was cited companies like Dreamworks etc, but my philosphy is usually to get a tip then watch it and then you can put your money in after they have proved it on the open market. I spoke to John Peterson who is supposed to be their lawyer but he said he was not filing any IPO stuff for at least another 120 days assuming that NMM get the finances inorder in time. So this hype could be to get them in some cash so that they can IPO.

Albert & TDV

If you pay money then there's most probably a better than 90% chance that it will be stolen off you somehow., if not on this trade then on the next.

I you or any other person uses a non FSA regulated broker then I'm sorry but you have everything that's coming to you. Remember that the salesmen you speak too are likely to be some of the best in the world so I know it's hard but you have to resist the natural greed that lurks within all of us.

I'm not having a go but get so sick at people falling for the lies from these kinds of crooks. And the 'investors' who complain afterwards when they've lost all their money are the worst because they only have themselves to blame.

New Millenium

Anley I'm grateful for your input. I have to admit I was highly sceptical to begin with especially when ,as part of the trade, I was offered a 25% premium on Personal Screening Shares I was holding. I was offered 6.25p on a share that is currently at c1.75p.It doesn't take too much working out and my money has not :D left for foreign shores.

I am eagarly awaiting a call from Charterhouse : it could prove interesting.

Cheers

Albertlelly

:D

Albertlelly said:
Anley I'm grateful for your input. I have to admit I was highly sceptical to begin with especially when ,as part of the trade, I was offered a 25% premium on Personal Screening Shares I was holding. I was offered 6.25p on a share that is currently at c1.75p.It doesn't take too much working out and my money has not :D left for foreign shores.

I am eagarly awaiting a call from Charterhouse : it could prove interesting.

Cheers

Albertlelly

:D

Can you post any details you have on Charterhouse International? like address of where they are or website etc etc etc?

grogl said:
Hi Rolly,

As a newbie, I got sucked into OSGL too. A guy called Kevin Riley with an impressive New York accent was very pursuasive. Since they got the money, paid via a bank in the Dutch Antilles, I've not heard a thing. BEWARE potential buyers!

Upon reflection I have learned the following:

1. The Name is way too impressive
2. They're offshore and therefore unregulated by the FSA
3. It took nearly a year for me to get my shares but they took the money instantly
4. Someone IS selling our details out there.
5. I put this down to experience: there is no such thing as a quick buck.
6. I should have remembered 'The Boiler Room!'

ALSO beware a group called Black and White allegedly based in Spain. They were touting Acupol shares pre US election, which have since fallen dramatically too.

I have been called by at least 3 of these offshore companies with various unbeatable deals...all very suspicious!

Good luck!

do you have any address details like website etc for Black & White?

asarda007 said:
Unfortunately I got suckered into one of their would be propects. My adivse is stay away from them. Someone called Colin Banks kept calling me and once I bought some shares never heard from him again! That share is now worth nothing!

who actaully sold NMM shares to you? do you have any details like the website, where they are based etc?

NMM Info

NMM website is www.nemmilleniummedical.com

I have spoken with a Valentine Denesle, who works in investor relations for NMM (phone number on website).

She gave me the auditors details as KPMG (Marseille) and I have confirmed that they are currently doing the accounts for Perspective HiTech (main subsiduary of NMM and account for 80% of turnover).

NMM incorporated in Florida on 17/4/2001 in name of New Milenium Packaging and changed name to NMM in 10/10/03. Don't know why changed name.

Valentine says that accounts should be ready be end of March.

I have copy of previous years accounts but they are in French- can email them to anyone.

Only looked into this company as I had a phone call from Advantage (Kieran Walsh) and then he got someone else called George King to ring me.

Offered me shares at $5.5 (as with some of you guys) and told me that IPO date is 15th August.

Have not bought any shares to date.

Valentine at NMM confirmed that they had interest from the NASDAQ and AMEX but waiting for accounts at end of this month.

May ring their lawyer John Peterson- His details are on the website.

Anyone else know any more info.

willetts

Sorry, but why are you even bothering to find more details out about this company or the brokers, it's a scam pure and simple.

Ask yourself 2 questions

1) Were you initially cold called?
2) Are the brokers FSA, SEC or any other type of (G7) regulated?

If you answered 'YES' and 'NO' then say goodbye to any money you pay over to them and have a good excuse for your wife when/if she finds out what you've done :)

grogl said:
Hi Rolly,

As a newbie, I got sucked into OSGL too. A guy called Kevin Riley with an impressive New York accent was very pursuasive. Since they got the money, paid via a bank in the Dutch Antilles, I've not heard a thing. BEWARE potential buyers!

Upon reflection I have learned the following:

1. The Name is way too impressive
2. They're offshore and therefore unregulated by the FSA
3. It took nearly a year for me to get my shares but they took the money instantly
4. Someone IS selling our details out there.
5. I put this down to experience: there is no such thing as a quick buck.
6. I should have remembered 'The Boiler Room!'

ALSO beware a group called Black and White allegedly based in Spain. They were touting Acupol shares pre US election, which have since fallen dramatically too.

I have been called by at least 3 of these offshore companies with various unbeatable deals...all very suspicious!

Good luck!

I have not heard of Black and White as a advisor, but I can confirm that Accupoll is a speculative share of which I was persuaded to purchase as a REG S stock and during my prohibtion period these shares rose more than 4 fold, only to crash to a few cents before I could realise. The stock is starting to rise again with some good newsflow and I am definely holding on. Accupoll as far as I know has the only voter verified paper audit trail. Clearly the sock has gone off the radar once Bush was relected, but nobody can forget the fiasco of the 2000 election.

lewb said:
I still think it would be worthwhile trying to find out where ET got our numbers.I have mentioned Millenium Financial also City Eqiuities , SKY capitol , Halifax any of with these ?

I signed up with City Equities and shortly afterwards got a call from Colin Banks of ET. The only other institutions that have my phone number are Pacific Continental and Halewood International. Plus Hemscott.

Last edited:
warregui said:
As i have mentioned before ET claim to be basd in Luxembourg - I don't think so. It is my belief that they operate from the greater London Area.

If they do, they are clearly in breach of FSA regulations.
Their phone number is shown as being billed to a company called Computer Science. They are based in Reading. Perhaps someone can persue this thread.

For future reference how have you managed to ascertain this info, although the name Computer Science sounds suitably vague.

amccrow said:
City Equities may well be legitimate. If you have any doubts at all call the FSA on 0845 606 1234 or check their online register at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

BUT - any attempt to sell New Millenium Medical shares to you by anyone is a scam. Keep well away.

City Equities are a proper FSA regulated company, but I have narrowed it down to them being one posiible who provided my details to ET.

Bigprofit said:
For future reference how have you managed to ascertain this info, although the name Computer Science sounds suitably vague.

Edward Tate are based in spain!! they use a guise 0870 number to make it look like they are in the UK or where ever.

Just in case you think NMM has gone away - I've just had a cold call offering me pre-IPO share. He gave me the web address of NMM, no doubt so I could be impressed by their professionalism. However the only link that came up was to T2W - boy, am I glad I registered and got the low-down.
Cheers

Nnm

I also received a call today - from David Hannah at Kensington Price on behalf of NNM.

Pushing me for an verbal authorisation to buy 1000 shares.... but i fobbed him off till monday - after i could some research - and found the T2W site!

Bigprofit said:

I came across a web-site that identifies which TELCO's own which telephone Numbers.
ET's number is shown as being owned by Computer Science of Reading. They then advertise their services (low cost, premium rate etc). When a customer signs a contract for telephony services the TELCO - Computer Science in this case assign a telephone number.

This is the number ET advertise. The other number is from COLT.

hope this helps

Thanks for the warning, and sorry for those that have been duped.

I got a call from Paul at Kensington Price about NMM yesterday, who was very convincing, but I said I wasn't interested. He called back today despite being given the brush off and almost convinced me into parting with $5.5k, but I had doubts that it was "too good to be true".

I have just read the thread now and am relieved to have my suspicions confirmed. I find it really frustrating that nothing can be done to combat this type of fraud. Anyway, I'm looking forward to giving him a piece of my mind when he calls on Monday to check that I've received the paperwork!

The only way I can think that they got my no. was through City Equities (as I filled in a form about a year ago requesting information on their website)

I would be interested to know how many people who have been contacted by ET, Argus et al,
have had dealings with City Equities.

If someone within City Equities has made available names from their database to unregulated / non FSA members then surely they are in breach of something or other.

It will be interesting to read other views on this subject.

They're still busy - had a sales call from a Gareth and got them to email me information. They'd like me to pay, via Barclays Intl in London:
Beneficiary Bank Details -
First Curacao International Bank N.V.
Kaya W.F.G. (JOMBI)
Mensing 18, Zeelandia
P.O.Box 2299, Curacao
Netherlands Antillies
Swift Code: F C U R A N C U
for -
Final Beneficiary -
Account Name: Amgrove Finance Ltd.
Account Number: 01 – 205 – 300946 - 01

the invoice from:
Charterhouse International (Administration) Inc. www.charterhousesec.com
Scotia Buildings, 623, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis,W.1.
Fax: + (1) 2537933630 & + (1) 4083519272
e mail: [email protected]

but I think I might be a lot safer putting the money on some horses at Cheltenham this afternoon! :)

Regards, geoff