Ed Milliband and Labour - !

barryb

They're acting like they haven't been in office for 20 years! The losers had 13 years in office and completely screwed this country. How can they delude themselves and attempt to hoodwink the public by saying they had nothing to do with the mess we're in now?? It truly is unbelieveable.

Re: Ed Milliband and Labour - what a bunch of c*nts!

Typical communist cr*p - try to rewrite history and airbrush out how they've wrecked this country.

Typical communist cr*p - try to rewrite history and airbrush out how they've wrecked this country.

It's too annoying for words. No one with a brain will swallow this spin bullsh1t of how Labour were a victim of global circumstances.

I was thinking about this the other day. I made a comparison of them, some vendors on this site and conmen.

These fu**in idiots think we were born yesterday. I was reading in the paper the other day, in it Ed was saying that Sottish Labour are the only ones who can save Scotland from the Conservative cuts . The guy is a complete fool, if Labour got into Westminster they would have cut the budget the same as the Tories. They are all the same, tell you what you want to hear to get in to power/your pocket and then shaft us the minute they get there.

DO US A FAVOUR AND P*SS OFF YOU TW*TS!

They're even putting up Gordon Brown for next MD of the IMF.

He's not even fit to be the MD of a pig's ar*sehole.

I dont think political ideology really comes into this. Every politician that I've ever dealt with, regardless of their political pursuasion was at best a useless corrupt CNUT.

By definition, anyone who has pretensions to be a politician really isnt a suitable type of person for the job.

They're acting like they haven't been in office for 20 years! The losers had 13 years in office and completely screwed this country. How can they delude themselves and attempt to hoodwink the public by saying they had nothing to do with the mess we're in now?? It truly is unbelieveable.

The banking collapse was created on Wall Street..sorry, what was your point again?

By definition, anyone who has pretensions to be a politician really isnt a suitable type of person for the job.

Too true. That profession (if u can call it one), only attracts egomaniacs who are devoid of self introspection and the willingness to admit they're wrong. All the complete opposite traits you would need to do a good job in running the country.

Last edited:

Too true. That profession (if u can call it one), only attracts egomaniacs who are devoid of self introspection and the willingness to admit they're wrong. All the complete opposite traits you would need to do a good job in running the country.

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy