E/y Opportunity..

It's normal for Brazil to let Mexico win ... it's makes the Aztecs feel better :LOL: After all how many World Cups have Mehheeco won ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movin' on .... we held 164-64.5 sppt and then made new highs last week and another one today - Tuesday. We may have a false break but I'm not betting the bike-shed on it just yet..... it's made higher highs 8wks in a row now........... :!:

well, yes you cheeky monkey, but that is the way trends begin dont they ? :cheesy: :cheesy: for the last years, brasil has become a customer.....out of the last 10 games, they have won only 1 :cheesy: Argentina is the team to beat, so lets see if the aztecs get the copa america or not ;)

and moving on, yes, it held, looks like a consolidation that i hope lasts for another week as i am on holiday. lets see if it waits for me to allow me to ride the next move :D

suerte HS

j

I am short from 166.86, stop at 167.26 TP1 166.36 TP2 165.86

167.00 has been working as a stubborn resistance for quite a few days already. If we break to the upside I would not be surprised to see a momentum thrust towards 168.00 fairly quickly. Depends on tomorrow's news.

We have 4th July followed by interest rates. No wonder this market has no steam for the time being.