E Net Speculation

Theurgian

9 0
Let's put it this way, if you read your SBs customer agreement, there are no segregated accounts for customers' monies. Now regulation in the futures market is pretty solid, but if we are talking bout spread betting, even with "regulation", there is still no segregation and no guarantees as stated in the contract ... .

Actually, how they (ENet) have setup their system is what makes them money. Been using their trial. First you have to assign a stop. Guess what, that stop cannot be moved.

Interactive Brokers had no phone backup possibly until recently given that one can now call a trading desk. Back then, they'd tell you to keep another account with a phone broker ...

Trader333

8,655 981
How recent ? I have been with them for 18 months and trading desk support was all in place from day 1 that I started trading with them. Many people have made this assumption and in reality have just not bothered to find out how to do it.

Paul

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Busted Flush ?

Theurgian said:
Let's put it this way, if you read your SBs customer agreement, there are no segregated accounts for customers' monies. Now regulation in the futures market is pretty solid, but if we are talking bout spread betting, even with "regulation", there is still no segregation and no guarantees as stated in the contract ... .

Actually, how they (ENet) have setup their system is what makes them money. Been using their trial. First you have to assign a stop. Guess what, that stop cannot be moved.

Interactive Brokers had no phone backup possibly until recently given that one can now call a trading desk. Back then, they'd tell you to keep another account with a phone broker ...

Well people around here don't seem convinced so why don't you use your ( real) money and then come back and let us know.

The guy on this site is worried about them though?

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/_showthread/_s-999973d0ab69bbe50493644eb235076e/_threadid-6172

Last edited:

Theurgian

9 0
There was a DNS server failure. They emailed out an alternative access. The real disruption is that they have been barred from using the term S&P500 like with D4F so they have to working around this.

tarzran68

1 0
I have tried them. Opened an account for $300. Placed a few orders. Results:

1. yes the spreads are high. Cuts into profit more so then other places.
2. Order execution - seemed reliable. didnt like the non-moving stop/loss.
3. I made about $425 in profit in 4 weeks. Then went about cashing out some of my money (i cashed out for $500). It took 2.5 weeks for the check to arrive, and about the same for the check to clear.
4. After cashing out, i placed a few more trades. got stopped out on one questionable trade - but they reviewed and refunded.
5. Closed out my account - better deals elsewhere (unless you are looking to trade some of the "other" minis (t-bonds, gold, etc)

overall they seemed ok.
Not sure i would send them a check for $5000 USD though. Long way to travel to try to get my money back, if they chose to keep it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock