10 pips scalping strategy 1000000 % accurate holly grail (need advise )

fxloser007

1 0
*love to find the best profit /no loss / strategy and at last i have invented it in 2017 (my forex experience is more than 6 years )
* my strategy is indicator base but it is the world biggest weakness of indicator which nobody know that is my challenge
*it is correction/counter trend ,sometime trend entries too, base strategy , built in stoploss (5 pips )
*give me quick 5-10 pips profit with in 5 minutes ..ultra highly accurate .
*it works on all TF from 1 mint to 1 month and on all pairs , at higher TF profit is higher
* daily 3-5 trades minimum and maximum 15 trades
*all entries more than 100000000 % accurate trades often daily with alert ,mobile notification (EA is not possible ) ( 100000000 %) <<<to show more accuracy
i want to sell it for 5k usd
------------why need advise What people do and say and never satisfied ---------
when i go to sell to someone they said if ur system is profitable why dont u work at home ..take loan or sale your property etc
when 1 have something to sell with high cost people say (sorry if no proof no purchase . atleast give us back tests)
when i go with back test people say "back test is cheating every one can make them" >> come with history of demo
when i go with history of demo people say " demo is nothing every one can make profit in demo ">>> come with real history
when i go with real history people say we need atleast 6 month history
when i go with 6 month history they said 6 months are not enough come with 1-2 years history
when i go with 1-2 years history they said history can be fraud or by EA we dont know . we believe at live trading give us signal trial
when i give signal trial of a week they say one week is nothing every one can make profit in one week .
when 1 go with small account history they say it is easy to make profit with small account becoz u know if u loss it cannot hurt u so make big account history
when 1 go with big account history they say every one can make profit with big account . if ur real trader then make profit with small account
one more important thing . if people can be satisfied with back test and history then myfxbook , FF, ZT, PFA and more social trading networks full with histories why people dont go there and just buy /attach account with top EA/ strategies ?
and they never give up and say these kinds of lines every time
-------so my question is how to satisfied people ? to buy your trading system /strategy /indicator /technique ?------
right now my strategy is so so so good . but i have not a good or big account so i want to sell my strategy to collect big money . and for sure then i also should run my own account ..right now i have a great profitable strategy but no money ..and dont want to work with 100 -500 $ account for whole life .. and i need quick big money for exchange of good strategy .
if i give it to free everyone should love it and is should go viral in few days in the whole world.. but i know nobody will even pay me 10 $ each for it
becoz i have a lot of experience with forex traders for buying and selling

Oscar Reed

2,307 680
*love to find the best profit /no loss / strategy and at last i have invented it in 2017 (my forex experience is more than 6 years )
* my strategy is indicator base but it is the world biggest weakness of indicator which nobody know that is my challenge
*it is correction/counter trend ,sometime trend entries too, base strategy , built in stoploss (5 pips )
*it works on all TF from 1 mint to 1 month and on all pairs , at higher TF profit is higher
*all entries more than 100000000 % accurate trades often daily with alert ,mobile notification (EA is not possible ) ( 100000000 %) <<<to show more accuracy
------------why need advise What people do and say and never satisfied ---------
when i go to sell to someone they said if ur system is profitable why dont u work at home ..take loan or sale your property etc
when 1 have something to sell with high cost people say (sorry if no proof no purchase . atleast give us back tests)
when i go with back test people say "back test is cheating every one can make them" >> come with history of demo
when i go with history of demo people say " demo is nothing every one can make profit in demo ">>> come with real history
when i go with 6 month history they said 6 months are not enough come with 1-2 years history
when i go with 1-2 years history they said history can be fraud or by EA we dont know . we believe at live trading give us signal trial
when i give signal trial of a week they say one week is nothing every one can make profit in one week .
when 1 go with small account history they say it is easy to make profit with small account becoz u know if u loss it cannot hurt u so make big account history
when 1 go with big account history they say every one can make profit with big account . if ur real trader then make profit with small account
one more important thing . if people can be satisfied with back test and history then myfxbook , FF, ZT, PFA and more social trading networks full with histories why people dont go there and just buy /attach account with top EA/ strategies ?
-------so my question is how to satisfied people ? to buy your trading system /strategy /indicator /technique ?------
right now my strategy is so so so good . but i have not a good or big account so i want to sell my strategy to collect big money . and for sure then i also should run my own account ..right now i have a great profitable strategy but no money ..and dont want to work with 100 -500 $ account for whole life .. and i need quick big money for exchange of good strategy .
if i give it to free everyone should love it and is should go viral in few days in the whole world.. but i know nobody will even pay me 10 $ each for it

Can you do this?

Attachments

moorzilla

10 4
Jajajaja!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock