Hello, im new here and i need help!

RSFM

Hello,

im RSFM and i joined this forum to pretty much ask for help in what i think it's a scamm but i am too new to trading/investing into Forex so i'd like some experienced opinions.

Later last year, i invested 250$ into some Bitcoin.
I approached one of those people on instagram (i know it's not the smartest move but was trying to make some money on the side), they were like account managers in a website called https://fxinvestment.live/ ... In the beginning it was great, i got the 250$ in bitcoin i transfered into the wallet of my account in that website and next day i had 750$ in my account. When i wanted to withdrawal that money to obviously reinvest again i was told the mininum withdrawal amount was 2k$ and that i needed to reinvest more or speak with the website manager through this WhatsApp number and see what he says. I speak with the account mannager, pretty much he asks for 212$ to be able to close the trade so im able to withdrawal the money. Next day the trade closing didnt go through and i could reinvest that money if i wanted and do a trade with it.
So at the moment my account is sitting at over 3000$ (which i dont know if it's a fake number, because when i go to my trade history on my account i have no trade history pretty much and the balance on the trade history is 0$) And even though it's more the amount to withdrawal and after the trade being completed, i am once again being asked for more money to CLOSE the trade, what i was told is that even thought the trade was completed, it's not closed, so they need a certain amount to close the blockchain of the trade, something like that, and that after this trade is closed because i already have over the minimum amount to withdrawal, ill be able to get my profits.

Sorry for the long text, hopefully you guys can enlight me about this, i dont know anything about it and honestly i dont wanna give t hem more money.

Happy new year everyone.

Hello,

im RSFM and i joined this forum to pretty much ask for help in what i think it's a scamm but i am too new to trading/investing into Forex so i'd like some experienced opinions.

Sorry for the long text, hopefully you guys can enlight me about this, i dont know anything about it and honestly i dont wanna give t hem more money.

Happy new year everyone.
Welcome to T2W. 👋 @RSFM

Yup, you've been scammed. Do not throw good money after bad.

You've lost your money, but gained some wisdom.

Read some of the guides here before embarking on your next investment, it should help avert a repeat.

You might even learn how to make your money grow.

:)

Hello,

Later last year, i invested 250$ into some Bitcoin.
I approached one of those people on instagram (i know it's not the smartest move but was trying to make some money on the side), they were like account managers in a website called https://fxinvestment.live/ ... In the beginning it was great, i got the 250$ in bitcoin i transfered into the wallet of my account in that website and next day i had 750$ in my account. When i wanted to withdrawal that money to obviously reinvest again i was told the mininum withdrawal amount was 2k$ and that i needed to reinvest more or speak with the website manager through this WhatsApp number and see what he says. I speak with the account mannager, pretty much he asks for 212$ to be able to close the trade so im able to withdrawal the money. Next day the trade closing didnt go through and i could reinvest that money if i wanted and do a trade with it.
So at the moment my account is sitting at over 3000$ (which i dont know if it's a fake number, because when i go to my trade history on my account i have no trade history pretty much and the balance on the trade history is 0$) And even though it's more the amount to withdrawal and after the trade being completed, i am once again being asked for more money to CLOSE the trade, what i was told is that even thought the trade was completed, it's not closed, so they need a certain amount to close the blockchain of the trade, something like that, and that after this trade is closed because i already have over the minimum amount to withdrawal, ill be able to get my profits.

Happy new year everyone.

OMG. Whatever you do, DO NOT SEND ANYMORE MONEY.

These cock and bull stories they are giving you are just a way of extracting more money.

We need to know how you made payments to them?

that's what i thought :s
Welcome to T2W. 👋 @RSFM

Yup, you've been scammed. Do not throw good money after bad.

You've lost your money, but gained some wisdom.

Read some of the guides here before embarking on your next investment, it should help avert a repeat.

You might even learn how to make your money grow.

:)
that's what i thought :s

OMG. Whatever you do, DO NOT SEND ANYMORE MONEY.

These cock and bull stories they are giving you are just a way of extracting more money.

We need to know how you made payments to them?
i've done it through bitcoin, the wierdest part is my account actually has that bitcoin wallet (on their website) but they probably set it for the whole website for the scam.

for those interested the IG of the person is https://www.instagram.com/trade_paid_by_natalie/
and the website https://fxinvestment.live/home.php