10 pips scalping strategy 1000000 % accurate holly grail (need advise )

fxloser007

*love to find the best profit /no loss / strategy and at last i have invented it in 2017 (my forex experience is more than 6 years )
* my strategy is indicator base but it is the world biggest weakness of indicator which nobody know that is my challenge
*it is correction/counter trend ,sometime trend entries too, base strategy , built in stoploss (5 pips )
*give me quick 5-10 pips profit with in 5 minutes ..ultra highly accurate .
*it works on all TF from 1 mint to 1 month and on all pairs , at higher TF profit is higher
* daily 3-5 trades minimum and maximum 15 trades
*all entries more than 100000000 % accurate trades often daily with alert ,mobile notification (EA is not possible ) ( 100000000 %) <<<to show more accuracy
i want to sell it for 5k usd
------------why need advise What people do and say and never satisfied ---------
when i go to sell to someone they said if ur system is profitable why dont u work at home ..take loan or sale your property etc
when 1 have something to sell with high cost people say (sorry if no proof no purchase . atleast give us back tests)
when i go with back test people say "back test is cheating every one can make them" >> come with history of demo
when i go with history of demo people say " demo is nothing every one can make profit in demo ">>> come with real history
when i go with real history people say we need atleast 6 month history
when i go with 6 month history they said 6 months are not enough come with 1-2 years history
when i go with 1-2 years history they said history can be fraud or by EA we dont know . we believe at live trading give us signal trial
when i give signal trial of a week they say one week is nothing every one can make profit in one week .
when 1 go with small account history they say it is easy to make profit with small account becoz u know if u loss it cannot hurt u so make big account history
when 1 go with big account history they say every one can make profit with big account . if ur real trader then make profit with small account
one more important thing . if people can be satisfied with back test and history then myfxbook , FF, ZT, PFA and more social trading networks full with histories why people dont go there and just buy /attach account with top EA/ strategies ?
and they never give up and say these kinds of lines every time
-------so my question is how to satisfied people ? to buy your trading system /strategy /indicator /technique ?------
right now my strategy is so so so good . but i have not a good or big account so i want to sell my strategy to collect big money . and for sure then i also should run my own account ..right now i have a great profitable strategy but no money ..and dont want to work with 100 -500 $ account for whole life .. and i need quick big money for exchange of good strategy .
if i give it to free everyone should love it and is should go viral in few days in the whole world.. but i know nobody will even pay me 10 $ each for it
becoz i have a lot of experience with forex traders for buying and selling

Oh really ?
There is a Nigerian guy making similiarly absurd claims but only askng $100 !

*love to find the best profit /no loss / strategy and at last i have invented it in 2017 (my forex experience is more than 6 years )
* my strategy is indicator base but it is the world biggest weakness of indicator which nobody know that is my challenge
*it is correction/counter trend ,sometime trend entries too, base strategy , built in stoploss (5 pips )
*it works on all TF from 1 mint to 1 month and on all pairs , at higher TF profit is higher
*all entries more than 100000000 % accurate trades often daily with alert ,mobile notification (EA is not possible ) ( 100000000 %) <<<to show more accuracy
------------why need advise What people do and say and never satisfied ---------
when i go to sell to someone they said if ur system is profitable why dont u work at home ..take loan or sale your property etc
when 1 have something to sell with high cost people say (sorry if no proof no purchase . atleast give us back tests)
when i go with back test people say "back test is cheating every one can make them" >> come with history of demo
when i go with history of demo people say " demo is nothing every one can make profit in demo ">>> come with real history
when i go with 6 month history they said 6 months are not enough come with 1-2 years history
when i go with 1-2 years history they said history can be fraud or by EA we dont know . we believe at live trading give us signal trial
when i give signal trial of a week they say one week is nothing every one can make profit in one week .
when 1 go with small account history they say it is easy to make profit with small account becoz u know if u loss it cannot hurt u so make big account history
when 1 go with big account history they say every one can make profit with big account . if ur real trader then make profit with small account
one more important thing . if people can be satisfied with back test and history then myfxbook , FF, ZT, PFA and more social trading networks full with histories why people dont go there and just buy /attach account with top EA/ strategies ?
-------so my question is how to satisfied people ? to buy your trading system /strategy /indicator /technique ?------
right now my strategy is so so so good . but i have not a good or big account so i want to sell my strategy to collect big money . and for sure then i also should run my own account ..right now i have a great profitable strategy but no money ..and dont want to work with 100 -500 $ account for whole life .. and i need quick big money for exchange of good strategy .
if i give it to free everyone should love it and is should go viral in few days in the whole world.. but i know nobody will even pay me 10 $ each for it

Can you do this?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    357.3 KB · Views: 393
Jajajaja!