• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Drawdown - a useful insight

AriaS

In case someone haven't noticed, the Mobile app shows the DD for each timeframe, while on Windows it's always "since inception".
It's nice to be able to see our DD for a certain period of time, especially if we changed or improved the underlying strategy in the middle.
For example, my darwin has 7.88% since inception, a year ago, but I changed the underlying strategy on Jan 1 and thanks to the mobile app I can see, that in the last 3 months the DD is only 1.8%.

In case someone haven't noticed, the Mobile app shows the DD for each timeframe, while on Windows it's always "since inception".
It's nice to be able to see our DD for a certain period of time, especially if we changed or improved the underlying strategy in the middle.
For example, my darwin has 7.88% since inception, a year ago, but I changed the underlying strategy on Jan 1 and thanks to the mobile app I can see, that in the last 3 months the DD is only 1.8%.
You also see it on the return chart if you change the timeframe in the given ranges on the right side of the chart - example for your example:
1679151208407.png