Dow Intraday charts 26/Apr - 30/Apr

I also agree with the previous two posters, many people such as myself may not be posting because we are still relatively inexperienced, but have gained a lot from posts by CM, TS and MB.
This is a great thread, keep it up guys.

I am sure there are many people who religiously check Chartmans posts every evening after the close.....

I have learnt a great deal and appreciate the time and effort that you go to every night

A BIG thank you!!!!!

Nice comments , Guys. It's nice to get feedback from time to time, good or bad... I know it's a bit thin at the moment, but after 4 years or so, it's a bit hard to find something interesting ( for me , anyway).Sometimes it seems I am just typing the same old drivel, PD ND 100MA etc. I guess one of these days I might just decide to become a full time trader and then perhaps we will see some action in the chat rooms like the good old days. It does seem that there are better opportunities in Forex, and maybe that's where some peeps have migrated to. Go with the flow , as they say.
Anyway,back to the task... The three day divergence is now complete, so by past history , I should call this a bottom with confidence, but you know I don't do calls.... The 3 slope change on support would help support this, as would the declining vols in ES over the last 5 days. Expanding triangle on 10 min Dow? Big moves afoot?.... Maybe....

Attachments

• dow 30-04-04 10.gif
    dow 30-04-04 10.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 330
Easy ride from 264 to 332 with an exit on ND. Mid session PD was a bit tricky, prompting a long at 285, only to see another dip to 280 before delivering.
Not an easy day by any means...

Attachments

• dow 30-04-04 1.gif
    dow 30-04-04 1.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 351
Must echo the sentiments of my similarly inexperienced colleages.

This thread is the first port of call on Trade2win.
I have found that because particularly Chartman you follow the same way of commenting on the intraday chart it is beginning to sink in and my growing knowledge enhancing my trading.

Please keep up the good work!!

I'm another lurker who reads this thread every day, even though I don't trade the Dow.

The lessons I've learnt here are invaluable in trading most instruments.

Thanks for the great work, guys.

Hi chaps,

not sure about this new look n feel - the piccies aren't coming up very well ....

Sorry Bill - forgot to mention earlier - nice post & thx.

CM, u r right - am also looking at forex and 5/10 min dow mostly 'cos of time constraints.

hope to get back to regular posting at some point soon i hope.

Cheers