Dow Intraday Charts 21 Jun - 25 Jun

Let's split the difference and say a close of 440..... Inevitable frift down after yesterday's action... closing on support.

Attachments

• dow 24-06-04 10.gif
    dow 24-06-04 10.gif
    36.6 KB · Views: 252
A nothing day.... except if you went short and held on...

Attachments

• dow 24-06-04 1.gif
    dow 24-06-04 1.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 240
hi chartman and all the others

Actually I started to trade your system chartman and looks promise, even yesterday I did followed my analysis and left my self stayed in the short side until the end with a positive result of 42 points not bad for a rookie ...
Anyway is there any suggestions for today , oil is down again ,the economic news from yesterday(durable ggods , jobless) had been digested and priced , so who dares to give some numbers?
regards... :cheesy:

Interesting system DC........!

Today’s action could be data driven with GDP at 13.30 and Consumer Sentiment at 14.45 – the numbers will be scrutinised for any influence they might have on the key FED rates meeting on 30th June.

The market is winding up for a big move in reaction to the outcome of developments on the 30th, which also includes the transfer of sovereignty in Iraq……clearly a momentous day……

IMHO the market is likely to adopt a holding pattern in the current range until then, and as we stand for today’s open, support is at 10432 with resistance at 10490…..

Overall, currently we have a bullish bias with a break above the 600 channel on the daily chart (attached) with a potential target of 11000……..

Currently hopeful for my Dow Comp entry this week…….. :cheesy:

(but suspect that I might have been right (well, close..) a day too early…….. :confused: )

Attachments

• 25-06-04.gif
    25-06-04.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 224
Hi TC, have not yet looked at my charts, or had any time so far today to look at the market .
See the US news out at 13.30 personal consumption Q1 and Michigan Sentiment (month ) June and see how the Futures react to the news, and look at Chartmans great charts. then form your own opinion of market direction .
regards twiglet

Wow guess the yanks are worried about this weekend with the massive sell at the bell

Big drop after the D top...crashing through two support levels.

Attachments

• dow 25-06-04 10.gif
    dow 25-06-04 10.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 222
Short off the ND /H&S top for a lazy day slipping straight down the 100MA... getting out at RSI O/S at 410 ish .

Attachments

• dow 25-06-04 1.gif
    dow 25-06-04 1.gif
    24 KB · Views: 261