Dow Elevator Trading System

yup. It is a bit more expensive then other programs. But the difference I've seen is that it actually works. im gonna be posting my daily trades on my site so you can get a better idea of how the system works or not. I'll be adding video as soon as i figure out how. Matt sharpe does the same thing on his site but if you'd like to see how someone not trying to sell you something is doing with it you can check my progress at www.empireambition.com and click on projects. I just created a forum specificly for fivetic and fivetic forex.

Would be good to see some results Trevan,, Thanks
Just abit skeptical about the whole system... dont want to be spending another dollar on something useless

Several months ago I bought Matt Sharp's SevenPointProfits as previous efforts to trade the DOW had been poor. Don't remember the exact price but certainly well under $100. The system uses the CCI indicator to "predict" a reversal and I have found it to be reliable. You do need to get all the rules straight and be slick on entry and exit - the whole process can be over in seconds and rarely more than a couple of minutes. On the downside; trading the DOW from the UK in the evenings means you miss the early action and signals are relatively few. That works for me but may not be for everyone and it is important to work with a method that suits your style and temperament.
I will be interested to read future comments on 5-Tic as Sharp seems to be reliable and the website has some interesting stuff.

yup. It is a bit more expensive then other programs. But the difference I've seen is that it actually works. im gonna be posting my daily trades on my site so you can get a better idea of how the system works or not. I'll be adding video as soon as i figure out how. Matt sharpe does the same thing on his site but if you'd like to see how someone not trying to sell you something is doing with it you can check my progress at www.empireambition.com and click on projects. I just created a forum specificly for fivetic and fivetic forex.

I started trading the emini S&P using Winning Edge position signals(http://winningedgesystem.net/position_signals.htm)...its $895 for 3 months, but worth every penny. I make 60% of the profits he claims to make.

I bought the 5 tick course and find it to be a good system for scalping small profits. It trades usually at the open or before, and does use the CCI as the indicator. It also use the ATR to figure stop and limit prices if trading is very volitile. I have found it usefull so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day

agreed

Yea ive been trading it for about 14 months now with consistent good results. I also have the five tic forex course which is also amazing. I'm only trading with .1 lots which is $1 per move and on my best day I got 430 pips or $430 dollars. with 1 full lot that would be over $4k in under a day. There are some great trends in the forex market which is why i decided to get this course as your correct five tic trading is for scalping and youll get consistent but small profits. Well i hope your trading continues well. I'm gonna be tracking my progress for five tic forex and the original five tic system at empireambition.com ,I'll be adding videos once I figure out how.

I bought the 5 tick course and find it to be a good system for scalping small profits. It trades usually at the open or before, and does use the CCI as the indicator. It also use the ATR to figure stop and limit prices if trading is very volitile. I have found it usefull so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day

Well i hope your trading continues well. I'm gonna be tracking my progress for five tic forex and the original five tic system at empireambition.com ,I'll be adding videos once I figure out how.

original five tic system... more videos please :clap:

Several months ago I bought Matt Sharp's SevenPointProfits as previous efforts to trade the DOW had been poor. Don't remember the exact price but certainly well under $100. The system uses the CCI indicator to "predict" a reversal and I have found it to be reliable. You do need to get all the rules straight and be slick on entry and exit - the whole process can be over in seconds and rarely more than a couple of minutes. On the downside; trading the DOW from the UK in the evenings means you miss the early action and signals are relatively few. That works for me but may not be for everyone and it is important to work with a method that suits your style and temperament.
I will be interested to read future comments on 5-Tic as Sharp seems to be reliable and the website has some interesting stuff.

Am interested in 5 tic......are you still finding it good ?