Dow Elevator Trading System

Thanks for the replies- yes i looked at the site re ng system and todays trading action hitting yesterdays close. Looks like it would need a lot of filters (trend/range markets)and correct stop/take profit values to CONSISTENTLY work. then again , i guess you get what you pay for!

Cheers

hey, i've been following this thread for a while. decided to go ahead and buy the system. i live in the u.s. but i was told i can still use the methods here. I've read thru the course 4 times now and i have a pretty good grasp of it. im going to begin paper trading pretty soon and i'll let everyone know how it goes. Seems pretty straight foreward and nothing was really hard to understand. Anyway i'll update later.

Hows it going trevan? Any update on how the system worked for you?

Am curious to know the reason for your silence :|

Whether you are too busy in the Caribbean sun with hot chicks around :cool:

or too depressed to login to your account :confused:

Hi chilltrader, I went thru and studied this system thoroughly. applied it for about a month but saw no positive results. I know they say it can be used in the u.s. but the method that can be used in the u.s. doesnt produce many trades at all. in the entire month of testing this system i didnt get one positive trade. Im sure it may well work overseas but to save u alot of money i'd say keep looking. just to give some advice i've tried alot of the programs out there. when i see one ill usually buy it and test it. so far the one thats produced profit is at FiveTicTrading this is a great method for trading. he gives you daily updates on his website and also a daily webinar on the trades he took and why. the set up is easy, some basic indicators that any charting package should have and best of all it works and he responds to email promptly. his system is for the standards and poors, the dow and the russell. his system works on all 3 very well. might wanna check into that. Well i hope thats helped. Thanks

Hows it going trevan? Any update on how the system worked for you?

Am curious to know the reason for your silence :|

Whether you are too busy in the Caribbean sun with hot chicks around :cool:

or too depressed to login to your account :confused:

Hi Trevan

Are you linked to fivetictrading in any manner?

i.e owner, partner, friend etc?

Thank You

Hi chilltrader, I went thru and studied this system thoroughly. applied it for about a month but saw no positive results. I know they say it can be used in the u.s. but the method that can be used in the u.s. doesnt produce many trades at all. in the entire month of testing this system i didnt get one positive trade. Im sure it may well work overseas but to save u alot of money i'd say keep looking. just to give some advice i've tried alot of the programs out there. when i see one ill usually buy it and test it. so far the one thats produced profit is at FiveTicTrading this is a great method for trading. he gives you daily updates on his website and also a daily webinar on the trades he took and why. the set up is easy, some basic indicators that any charting package should have and best of all it works and he responds to email promptly. his system is for the standards and poors, the dow and the russell. his system works on all 3 very well. might wanna check into that. Well i hope thats helped. Thanks

No not linked to them at all. I just really like the system.
i've also recently tried the dow mini future | dow index trading | intraday trading system system and the 3-minute emini system located at E-Mini Stock Index Futures Trading System Profits Reduced Risk If your into longer trades then dowtrader.net is great for that type of trader but the 3-minite emini system was terrible. with five tic im usually out of the market by 10 30 in the morning with all my profits for the day. I'm trying their forex course now but i havent really got it to work right yet. well i hope this shed some light on the subject. If you find any new trading programs let me know. doesnt really matter the cost im allways up for something new and i'll let you know how it performed. Happy Trading to you.

Hi Trevan

Are you linked to fivetictrading in any manner?

i.e owner, partner, friend etc?

Thank You

i've also recently tried the dow mini future | dow index trading | intraday trading system system and the 3-minute emini system located at E-Mini Stock Index Futures Trading System Profits Reduced Risk If your into longer trades then dowtrader.net is great for that type of trader but the 3-minite emini system was terrible. with five tic im usually out of the market by 10 30 in the morning with all my profits for the day. I'm trying their forex course now but i havent really got it to work right yet. well i hope this shed some light on the subject. If you find any new trading programs let me know. doesnt really matter the cost im allways up for something new and i'll let you know how it performed. Happy Trading to you.

Thanks friend. I think I trust you {not that it matters to you :)}

Thing is... I'm extremely vary about people selling "working systems". What I cannot seem to understand is why would one want to sell something like a "chick which lays golden eggs" {as the saying goes!}. Anyway, I'll ignore that sceptic inside me for the moment and consider buying this one {all from my "hardly earned" profits!}

stopped trading it ages ago ~ felt the need to develop my own system, as I think all traders do in the end ~ and it's working well now.

Sorry, but that probably didn't help you !!

FiveTicTrading.com

Hi there. I just came across the site for Day Trading Indicies (FiveTicTrading) and it looks pretty good - very simple. I was wondering if you have followed up with them and still like it as much as you did in your original posts? Thank you :)

The system is still doing very well. its giving accurate signals and im making money. still a solid system.

Five Tic Trading

The system is still doing very well. its giving accurate signals and im making money. still a solid system.

I bought the course over the weekend and read the manual and looked through some of the videos. I am in the process of setting up my new TradeStation account so I am very eager to get started on this system. I am new to trading and am trying to learn all I can. This seems like something that I can get started with and perhaps build upon as I learn more.

I only have a limited amount of time to trade each day before I have to go to work, and this may be the system for me. I live in California so I hope to have my profitable trades in before 8:00 am pacific time.

I noticed that Matt Sharp does all his trading right when the market opens and is usually done an hour or so later. This is what I will have to do as well because I have a normal job to go to.

I do have a question for Trevan. Do you find that the system works for you all throughout the trading day? Or is this system better suited for the first hour to ninety minutes when perhaps there is a certain sentiment, volatility, volume, etc. in the market?

Hi, Five tic is still working good. not much more i can say that i havent allready. its a solid system, the only one that i've found to consistently show profit. I'm using two other trading methods but five tic is the most reliable. Hope that helps.

how is the 5 tic system working out? would appreciate any info-thanks-bob de [email protected]

Dowdecoded - Dow elevator system

Having read several good reports on this thread I took the plunge and bought the DETS course.

Frankly it is badly written and badly structured. A collection of incoherent snippets of information written in 2003.

It is perhaps significant that this guy has moved his entire operation over to FX.

The icing on the cake was receiving an "update" written 18th of august 2008. Several sections simply did not make sense so I ran the term "the up-hook" through google and discovered

google books

large sections of the update are simply copies of sections of

The Market Maker's Edge By Josh Lukeman

available on amazon for £14.48 hell of a difference from £297.

A refund was requested ....DETS claimed "author" had permission to use sections but had er er "neglected" to insert credits. Course material returned and they refused refund because notes had been placed in a ring binder ( their binder was poor quality).

I pointed out implications of plagurising copyright material and was given a full refund.

Cowboys....buyer beware.

Live and learn. Has anyone actually found a decent course suited to spreadbetting covering intraday trading , candlesticks, indicators etc?

btw srry if first post is so negative. Great forum!

Hi Trader333,
Just wanted to know if its still profitable, drawdowns ? etc...
Is it worth purchasing?
Any inof would be appreciated.

Thanks

View my trades using this system

I see there are still people wondering about five tic trading. I've just set up a site where im gonna start posting my daily trading log, when i took the trades and when i excited the trades and profit made. At some point i'll start recording my trading day so everyone can see. I'll let everyone know when i begin adding my daily trading log, You can view this info at www.empireambition.com and just click on projects. You'll also see the other programs im using.

trevan

Five Tic trading , Abit on the expensive side if it doesnt work... but im willing to give it a ago if there is positive feedback from more members...