Dow 2007

Wanted: trading partner. I'll provide the trades, partner to provide the balls. In all seriousness, I know where the market is going, but I just can't execute.

I was just going write .. I hope you caught points there, because your predictions are bang on ..

I am your trading partner today .. collecting a few ... sorry can't pay for service

Lucky Fella

Wanted: trading partner. I'll provide the trades, partner to provide the balls. In all seriousness, I know where the market is going, but I just can't execute.

If someone would have asked you in Jan/Feb 2000 whether the Nasdaq would be higher or lower in 7yrs what would you have said ?

Or Nikkei in jan 1989 higher or lower in next 18yrs ?

or Gold in jan 1980 higher or lower in next 20yrs ?

If someone would have asked you in Jan/Feb 2000 whether the Nasdaq would be higher or lower in 7yrs what would you have said ?

Or Nikkei in jan 1989 higher or lower in next 18yrs ?

or Gold in jan 1980 higher or lower in next 20yrs ?

lol :LOL:

meanwhile out with a loss! not my week so far :|

Looking for support at the 13880/13870 level (cash)

Seemed like a crasy request around 960 but......it's a funny old game :)lol: ) Ask Steve McLaren
Not far off 880/870 now......

Actually I'm looking for a low Tues/Wed since wed would be day 4 of the normal counter trend.

The proviso is that we don't get a steep drop below 875 .......with does not bounce much. Let's see

We now have a new low on the fourth day of the pullback and it would be "normal" to look for the end of the pbk tonight........ actually any price above 850. If I'm wrong again the risk is mimimal if you spec it out right....

I know nothing by the way......... :) just in case you didn't know

Phew lucky I adjusted S/L to break even after it went up,
I had the same hunch as you Hookshot, if it broke 70 it would shoot down and so it did

Would you credit it ?

I've got 770-800 .......as first major support ...

Roughly 1/4 of the 12500 - 14200 move

Took small loss on my silly gamble ( then intraday trend was clearly down)

Now waiting for the low if it is a normal counter trend

Send for the cavalry please

options expiry on friday chaps..

watch them jam it up until thursday's close here.

friday is also the anniversary of black monday, so i have a feeling friday might be jittery to say the least..in the meantime, buy the fear..

all aboard the long train.. choo choo.

Don't fail me now FC sorry Guru FC
after 7pm perhaps ?

hope so Hook.. have added at 13830 just now..

300pts down on the week.. small retrace (100 points+) due from here at least..

FC

Let's see now

4d down normal counter trend
25% retrace of summer rally
7pm approaches

sun in venus .....sorry :LOL:

Who knows.....?

The sharp break through 875 is ominous and means that could be a wall on the way back

But 425 off highs in under a week!!!!

Ps Good to see you 2468

4d down normal counter trend
25% retrace of summer rally
7pm approaches

sun in venus .....sorry :LOL:

Who knows.....?

The sharp break through 875 is ominous and means that could be a wall on the way back

But 425 off highs in under a week!!!!

Ps Good to see you 2468

cheers HS....
good to be back ....2 stocks holding this market together...