Dow 2007

I'm in a long NQ 2188 (and DOW 13920 fut)

looking to test 13975-14000 level's on DOW and 2200 fut on NQ

my method 3 min not responding , must move asap or gone :!:

GONE scratch

Hi guys,

currently short at 13870... I still have a down trend on the hourlies.

Lost -23 early on by going short. However, closed pos and opened another short as above.

I can't see this bouncing back much above 13900. Downtrend to continue imo. No SL.

Good luck ...

Random Comment

Since more and more are starting to consider the "R" word can the dow really continue to fly North .......... Uncle Ben and Tr Secy almost spelled it out this week.

Recessions often follow spikes in oil prices but this time around people seem pretty silent as Oil move towards $90 (200%+ increase in 3.5 yrs). No media talk of recession and no 'record oil prices means recession likely' talk ......head scratcher......:rolleyes:

Question for a quiet phase :LOL:

I'm watching 950/60 swampzone....... :)

long here @ 895 cash....all the usual suspects are rockin and rollin...NDX,APPL,GOOG,RIMM..lets hope Dow can join in... sl 860 cash

Since more and more are starting to consider the "R" word can the dow really continue to fly North .......... Uncle Ben and Tr Secy almost spelled it out this week.

Recessions often follow spikes in oil prices but this time around people seem pretty silent as Oil move towards $90 (200%+ increase in 3.5 yrs). No media talk of recession and no 'record oil prices means recession likely' talk ......head scratcher......:rolleyes:

Question for a quiet phase :LOL:

I'm watching 950/60 swampzone....... :)

don"t no the volumes , but looks like nice inside bar narrow range , day highs to go tomorrow me thinks :?:

Last edited: