Dow 2007

Its all getting to messy for my liking, I don't intend to trade again, unless a clear cut opportunity.

A great evenings trading for me, a mega +11, think I'll break out the champers!!!!

im outer here

Its all getting to messy for my liking, I don't intend to trade again, unless a clear cut opportunity.

A great evenings trading for me, a mega +11, think I'll break out the champers!!!!

game over for me today, have a good one all im +10 for the day dinos, better than down hey:cheesy:

+70pts on the Dow today, excluding 50pt long I still have open. Up >30pt on the FTSE today and 1505.8 > 1509.9 on the S&P (should have left it open).

Good day you think?

waiting for confirmation on the 15 min MACD, just confirmed. could have taken 25 pips before now? but hanging in for more?

Brutus, agree any profit will do

Bugbear, excellent trading sir, enjoy your gains

Full days trading for me tuesday, FTSE,DAX in the morning, DJIA in the afternoon & Evening.

Hope you have all had a profitable day.

Goodnight

waiting for confirmation on the 15 min MACD, just confirmed. could have taken 25 pips before now? but hanging in for more?
Hrm, it's on a different account and to be left open for the week, suppose I could of took profit :eek:

Tricks, can see your entry on my 15 min chart, great trading sir, macd, trix & full stochastics perhaps suggesting a little further decline?

Tricks, can see your entry on my 15 min chart, great trading sir, macd, trix & full stochastics perhaps suggesting a little further decline?

Can't see your chart Robert? Hope your right,and I'm still in CV!

Brilliant Tricks, if you haven't done it, perhaps check out full stochastics on the 5 & 10 mins charts, might help you make you decision, not that your not doing a fantastic job though.well done

After your post, excellent exit, stochastics perhaps suggesting its about run its course

Last edited:
Can't see your chart Robert? Hope your right,and I'm still in CV!

Yup fair enough.....W D ......on the med time frames ....Dow has been making expanding wedge type pattern.......points to bigger volatility and price move when it breaks. 15 min chart shows it best.

Attachments

• Dow-15-min.png
    Dow-15-min.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Brilliant Tricks, if you haven't done it, perhaps check out full stochastics on the 5 & 10 mins charts, might help you make you decision, not that your not doing a fantastic job though.well done

After your post, excellent exit, stochastics perhaps suggesting its about run its course

Cheers Robert, (and CV), spot on!

Bon nuit