Dow 2007

There goes my -30 pips.

Switched to short @52.

Easy enough trade to take guys. Looks like we are all starting from a loss then...

The clue was the failure to fill the opening gap, although it looked to me like a pullback to a higher low. I'm not trading this until things become clearer (S/R established).

I'm calling a trend day. Tick is having real trouble breaking above zero, and the ES, YM, and NQ are down strongly.

Too lazy to explain this in detail, but look at the 15 minute charts. Failure to break above the premarket resistence, break of strong support twice, etc.

yes... very akward... it was holding stationary all the way through the dow plunge :|

I have a hunch a move to 13310 is brewing before support kicks in. Not sure if I should short. If 350 holds it's going back down imo.

Agree about the DAX. Now it's moving up. We might see a little tug of war between the two. :rolleyes:

I reckon DOW wants to go down and so short again @ 13337. SL @ 13357 - (C)

Interesting volume on the 5 min bars. Less lots changing hands as the price increases. That's not very bullish now, is it?

NYSE $Tick has just plummeted to almost -900, near LOD. Interesting. We have a downtrend accross the tops of $Tick bars, and volume. If I can sell at 70 I will.

I was quoted 13468 on the bid for a split second, and tried to sell it but the price went to 13567 as I hit confirm. Bugger. If I get another chance at that price I'll doubt my short entry.