Dow 2007

Dinos did specify, but Atilla did not. I think it should be required that one state either Cash or Futures(Month) for every live trade call. It can get just a little confusing, especially when looking over older threads. Perhaps we could have a (C) Smilie for Cash, and (F) for futures so that people could just click on one or the other in the Smilie menu before posting.

:confused: sorry Dinos, thanks lurker.

Cash

Bug, bag on the trend is your friend

Interesting permutation this one, the "last" stochastic as mentioned NKruger set at 39,1,1, gives an excellent entry/exit point, by using ema8 & ma10, you get the same, might be worth looking into to build up a range of accumulating confirmation indicators

Cash
Interesting permutation this one, the "last" stochastic as mentioned NKruger set at 39,1,1, gives an excellent entry/exit point, by using ema8 & ma10, you get the same, might be worth looking into to build up a range of accumulating confirmation indicators
Ahh, very useful, thanks for that.

I forgot to add my main signal is going long when it hits around or below the lower bollinger band and exit towards the upper bollinger depending if %k %d is crossing on a couple of time frames. I'm not brave enough short the reversal even though it appears I would have done ok today, however I don't want to push against the underlying trend.

Key resistance?

IMHO key support 450, if taken out, then I have it down to 13385 next, anybody care to agree/disagree?

Last edited:
20 pt risk for 22 pt reward.....don't like them odds mate.....

Too right. Got stopped out.

Once I get the pips in I become more of a risk taker. I think I have to become more risk averse.

I'm now seeing a possible double top reversal on 5 min charts.

Feel like the penny has dopped and looking at the charts purely for direction. Still heartened by 450 holding. Bodes well for longs.

LL, I use CMC and always use Cash calls.

US30 Index Dec 07 Q Bet - not available
US30 Index Jun 07 Q Bet - +2 point difference
US30 Index Sep 07 Q Bet - +31 point difference

Is there any advantage or benefit to using these Future calls?

LOng 47 cash

good trade I think
pretty sure my long would've turn out okay

bit of self-reflecting there for me: I entered prematurely because I missed my previous long because I was looking at t2w... then I shifted my entry 5 points higher up when price came back 30min later 'cos I didn't want to miss it again. Conclusion: bit of frustration... solution: should've waited for perfect entry price, or shifted stop 5 points wider equally

Do we usually get a nice rally into the close?

btw, anyone do better than 4pt spread on SB for dow cash?

IMHO key support 450, if taken out, then I have it down to 13385 next, anybody care to agree/disagree?

I'd agree with the 450 level Dinos. Certainly left 400 behind.

Although I will not be trading again tonight I have a inkling this is still going past 470 tonight. Don't wish to risk any further pips.