Dow 2007

Steve, if the DAX bemuses, what about the PSI, buggers still going up (1.82%) at the minute and climbing

Trade Closed

Closed DOW LONG @ 13195(+45)

Not Greedy, points in the bag, rather than see a quick change of mind

I've finished for the afternoon now,

3 Trade +17, +15, +45
Total +77

Missus away centre parcs for the weekend, girlie thing (or so I'm told), kids teas to prepare, back later for the close, happy trading everybody

Lurker

The pins are excellent, even on the 5 min charts, my last trade was pin based, however backed by indies, lot of points to be made if you believe the pin!

Probably a bit more in this move up imo, but cant trade it at the min

I was considering it, but didn't. Not trading this market intra day. If I see a daily pin however...

never mind the daily pin...keep an eye out for this current hourly pin.......might just bag a very decent move tonight......when they all get back from tea !!:cool:

Sorry to intrude

But.....the absolute min retrace off tues highs 670 is 180 and we are still below that...
scary..... and as for the all time highs we gotta get back to 300+ for min retrace (25%)..

Yes, but in which direction?

Ok the hrly candle over-extended...so pin not relevant...but ...there is still the 30m already in place....so my play on this will be ...supported entry long circa 85/05

with a stop at 60

The problem with fixed time frame candles is......they are fixed time....I can make any chart show anything...if I alter the candle time...min by min....the fact that we are given these tools by the industry...regular time frames....doesn't mean we should use them as they would like us to use them ;)

cv

But.....the absolute min retrace off tues highs 670 is 180 and we are still below that...
scary..... and as for the all time highs we gotta get back to 300+ for min retrace (25%)..

Last two Fridays the DOW ended with a rise.

I'll never forget that $350m dollar Halo effect on Microsoft, NASDAQ and the all the rest of the Indeces including the DOW... I'm sure it contributed to good few billion being added to the value of comps.

Looks way over sold on the hourly charts.

I am so very tempted to go long. but... :rolleyes:

Same-o, Same-o

Looks way over sold on the hourly charts.

I am so very tempted to go long. but... :rolleyes:

As I said Bulls have to take out 180+ at the very minium tonight
So we'll have to see if they have a stab... I'd like that... :D