Dow 2007

Oops

Funny feeling hard to explain..... bit scary but also a big opportunity :devilish: ;)

Sorry crystal ball a bit cloudy .... :LOL:

I had originally thought that 7-11 would be interesting day... sort of 7-11-7 but it seemed way off the outer fringes of mainstream thinking to post it............ 9-11 Friday ?
:LOL:

Last edited:
Yep .... fx/index relationship still holds

Had a little chuckle there CV :LOL:
============================================================
I'm looking at whether the KEY 1.11 holds on $/swiss franc ...now 1.1320

On the fx/index correlation - "the carry trade" is saying this is a storm in a teacup...just noise........ at the moment.

I'll be listening closely for changes in its rhetoric :LOL:
Carry traders decided it was a little more serious declaring this in a coordinated statement... they then fell in unison ... eventually :LOL: moves from original post 200-300 pips (excl £/y)

NB After hours there seems to be a bit of disunity in the camp... lets see how they fair Thursday

Cisco down 10% after close...good call DC,Dow trading 235 as I post...:cool:

cheers

Thanks Steve,

I've looked it up and read about it since and just think it strange they announce profits up 35% on emerging markets and yet price tanks 10%...

Can only assume the profits were already built into their price...

Flat at the mo. Will have a dabble come 3pm I think.

Good trading all :D

I had originally thought that 7-11 would be interesting day... sort of 7-11-7 but it seemed way off the outer fringes of mainstream thinking to post it............ 9-11 Friday ?
:LOL:

I see you are into the numbers and combi stuff... Slightly off topic but I had a dream...

I was on a double decker bus - It was like a Victory bus parade with open top. You know like what may have happened if we won the rugby cup. Anyway it was all very kewl and I think there were crowds.

I saw an amazon type beatiful woman very curvy lying down and I'm not sure if she was a mermaid but I dont' think I saw the tail.

Mrs asked well how about a nice cup of coffee then? (A little like Wallis and Gromet).

I noticed at the back of the bus there was a white cloud but below near the ground. I realised it's more of white dust looking like a white cloud and emerging from it - looking down and I saw a herd of white sheep. (It reminded me of the film Ice Age II when they are moving because the ice is melting to get to higher ground sort of stuff).

Then I woke up. I have no idea what it's all about except to be on top of a bus means something about a journey of life. I rate it as a good dream.

Seeing fish supposed to be a luck or fortune but mermaid or amazon woman with the Mrs asking for coffee... I mean way out. Not sure what I was on.

So far last month and this month has been exceptional. I don't know if this is market related and some of your previous bloggs were quoting following herd mentality and making decisions. So I thought is this market related stuff? Dunno.

I would like to say I do make my own decisions but thought it all very interesting...

Apologies for off topic and long blogg but I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. :p

Interesting Atilla

I am learning about the numbers stuff...... something I'm adding to my toolkit ever since I discovered 11...... you probably know what I mean.....:eek:

Briefly, yesterday morning I got an email from old lady friend saying she'd seen an angel and was sending me "good wishes" for the day. Later on a young lady who should really hate my guts - sometimes I'm the neighbour from hell... loud tv, copious beer fumes.... late night tapping on my noisey keyboard.... and that's the printable stuff ;) :LOL:

Anyway she presented me with an couple of good luck charms ... totally blew me away .. and that's on top of "weird" market premonition......

Life is Great :rolleyes:

Good trading Atilla ...... but beware of your pesky black swan. We all have one with our name on it....

was hoping to see the post market low from last nite again today. Not looking good now :(

Cheer up Candles

was hoping to see the post market low from last nite again today. Not looking good now :(

I've got interesting turbulence at 1491/2 on dec S&p but 1496/7 is around 1/4 retrace of the sell off the highs...... so this rally is "interesting" :LOL: :devilish:

More Luck for the Hookster

I've got interesting turbulence at 1491/2 on dec S&p but 1496/7 is around 1/4 retrace of the sell off the highs...... so this rally is "interesting" :LOL: :devilish:

I suppose we all saw where the first rally got rejected.... no I'm giving up this prediction GAME, I just don't have the knowledge :LOL: :LOL:

"morning chaps everything looking rosey today from here if I am to take a short I would want a price of 432 otherwise I will wait for the long @228, Im not a local as someone asked but I am spending the week as a guest at CME and next week off to Vegas for the expo"

Have we already seen Dc's low ???

Cisco down 10% after close...good call DC,Dow trading 235 as I post...:cool:

cheers

If last night did not qualify as The DC LOW... then the real one in official trading today should be NICE! Better if we test 400+ first....

Life just isn't that good is it ??? Just toooooooooo obvious, tooooo neat........
but I'll have it :D

3 PM our time...

Ben Bernanke Speaks! Thursday - Nov 8, 2007

10:00 AM ET : Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to testify on the U.S. economic outlook to the Joint Economic Committee of Congress, in Washington .

You can say that again........!!!

place hasn't been the same without you DC.

Funny I don't hear any doubters anymore where have they all gone ?
I'm sure they made money too but let's hear from them ... come on even a well done would do ...it's only right ....? :LOL:

Funny I don't hear any doubters anymore where have they all gone ?
I'm sure they made money too but let's hear from them ... come on even a well done would do ...it's only right ....? :LOL:

the bulls have gone to sleep

Hi here HS

Wasn't a doubter, but merely asked for evidence as to were the figure came from, up till now i still don't know, If figures are quoted I like to see some type of chart or reference to some S&R, fib levels etc.... If they are shown, I don't question the wisdom.

But praise due, excellent call DC

Just eating my humble pie as I type

Dinos!

Hi here HS

Wasn't a doubter, but merely asked for evidence as to were the figure came from, up till now i still don't know, If figures are quoted I like to see some type of chart or reference to some S&R, fib levels etc.... If they are shown, I don't question the wisdom.

But praise due, excellent call DC

Just eating my humble pie as I type

Good on yer Dinos... truly.
Now just waiting for the stragglers to show their appreciation...

On the evidence "thing" I sort of understand .. but isn't that just like asking a magician (let's say David Copperfield) to give away his secrets .. ?

Let's have some fun we're makin' money.... :LOL:

Regards

Hs

Ps Two top calls in two days ........... mmmh I'm looking closely at my "DC" stochastics, RSI macd and bollingers et al..... nobody is perfect.:)

DC's calls

A good call but timing was awful for daytraders, maybe swingers with 100+ stops found it lucrative. He usually gets the direction spot on i.e with trend, but experience from the daily forex threads has taught me to fade his intial call.

However he did not mention a timeline - so kudos to the great DC. Well done!

200 dma at 13215 holding so far..BUT (my guess only) that we see lower prices ahead..NDX may need to close the GAP at 2108....if it does DOW will head MUCH lower