Dow 2007

Go on take on the GERMAN PPT ...... wish you luck ! :LOL:
All that glitters ........... but it does seem strange...

my last 2c on dax..we´ve had 2 days (see chart)..where market opened on gaps down, then sharp rally back, then more or less held a level....

DOW: for short term trade looking at 13020 level for longs (if we get there)..:cheesy: :cool:

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 127
Its a postion trade long 13140 and will buy more at 13220. By scaling in I can give the market room to breath.

not saying it's a bad call
but at that time I prefered to close... rather wait for the buyers to come in
re-entered long not much later (see previous posts)

strange...
saw bid-ask spread on the NQ of a whopping 6 points!

hmm... exactly at that moment price reversed
I saw 2075 bid for a couple of seconds with price quotes suddenly not changing anymore.

was it my broker giving my clues? :cheesy:

Still Learning.....

Could be telling us the dow has gone far enough for now ????
Since short March Dax is easy.... it might not be right !!

Who knows... Just my 2c as Fire would say...
:cheesy:

But seriously still long way to go ........... the next hour should be telling

13077 is around 66% of the summer rally .......... if it matters

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM's

The dc2000 system I remember is based on weekly and monthly percentage values.

Its not rocket science to work out Weeky and Daily Deviation bands of a good sample period. Using Friday Close as the Ref point.

Then blend in Taylors LSS 3 day cycle of Buy Day , Sell Day & Short Sell day...

Its there if you look...

Using Trade_Dante pin bar method, a lovely bar is forming on the NAS 100 hour chart, will look with interest how it pans out

Great stuff ...

Thanks for the PM's

The dc2000 system I remember is based on weekly and monthly percentage values.

Its not rocket science to work out Weeky and Daily Deviation bands of a good sample period. Using Friday Close as the Ref point.

Then blend in Taylors LSS 3 day cycle of Buy Day , Sell Day & Short Sell day...

Its there if you look...

Any ideas about where we go too next ?

Based on Spx

We have just dipped below Feb highs .... and theoretically this should be some sort of support........so with 7.00pm approaching and the need for bulls to show themselves ..

Toasted Bear may be on the menu once again.... I've no positions on the dow just waiting to see what the chef deicides... :LOL:

We have just dipped below Feb highs .... and theoretically this should be some sort of support........so with 7.00pm approaching and the need for bulls to show themselves ..

Toasted Bear may be on the menu once again.... I've no positions on the dow just waiting to see what the chef deicides... :LOL:

toasted bear is tomorrow. right now you are about to witness a 150 point fall in the YM

Dax still called flat to slightly up ...........

and ......looks like we have a challenger 2 David Copperfield ...competition is good!

Last edited:
Dax still called flat to slightly up ...........

and ......looks like we have a challenger David Copperfield ...competition is good!

I'm more a fan of Derren Brown really...
he makes everybody believe it's magic, but in reality it can be really really simple ;)

Here comes the Chef...

He walks over to the large fridge and opens the door......