Dow 2006

I was already short from 11,050 (edited) since last night, but I would have added to my short in the said area

Last edited:
mark twain uk said:
I was already short from 950 since last night, but I would have added to my short in the said area

Interesting .........................................

dc2000 said:
as it didnt hit early I do not expect it to be hit if it does latter I wont be looking to short it

Basically you want to see High for the day in the earlier session! That makes sense.

solentsurfer,

Your question is a bit too direct and it may go unanswered, dc has either closed his position, in which case your question sounds like "have you closed at loss?" or he has a flexible mental stop, in which case he may still be short, but then again, he would not want to give the impression that stops are there to be ignored. You must understand that we exchange opinions here but we do not give trading advice, each trader has their own style and you should never place a trade based on what someone else says.

Dow seems to be making a soft landing.. it has to go below daily low of 11046 to initial a larger fall.

Based on current high and low, I'd like to see a weak closing ie, below 11050 for a gap down tomorrow open.

Don't worry solent, DC's got character! You won't scare him off that easily. A trade's just a trade after all - win or lose!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Q

Hi solent
No worries at all, I did jump off for a loss on the first trade but managed to recoup some into the close on the break of the 90 level,

Todays late action obviously alters the expected move for tomorrow
We should gap down and head higher into mid day then lower making a late low of the day

Monday is Presidents Day so take a day off

finspreads are quoting 11318/338 for Year End 2006, worth a flutter for those who expect some correction

May 22nd 2001 the Dow reached a high of 11,346

Maybe Support 11050 Resistance 11150

Hey don't forget Feb options expire today, so could be choppy.

Last edited: