Dow 2006

Gents can I ask which broker you use? I use either Barclays Stockbrokers for Covered Warrants or Barclays CFDs (aka City Index).

Problem with the first is that the trading market for warrants ends at 4:30pm so I cannot trade the US Indices in the evening.

Problem with the latter is the high commission, though the spreads are good, being same as LSE spreads (or 6 points for the Dow).

Thanks in advance.

I think new trading range is 10950/70 to 11070 maybe going back for a few retests over the next few days,only my opinion and I,ve been wrong before,but it gets the ball rolling.

Chimp
Have you tried trading the mini dow via interactivebrokers.com or Etrade for warrants

Up down Up down Up down down

You dont think we will see 910 for Friday then matt

Hi dc I was looking at the 60min chart and it looks like we are at the end of the 5th leg of an Elliot 5 pattern,if so you could be right. I was quite surprised when it broke higher, out of the diamond shape on the day chart, as in the chart encylopedia it says that probability is 25% up 75% down. If I had to choose I about future direction, I think we will be in this range until middle of next week .Thats only a silly guess tho.

maybe not that silly
For my money is on a retrace down to the low 900s and a close to the week just over 11k and then pretty much the same early next week

dc2000 said:
maybe not that silly
For my money is on a retrace down to the low 900s and a close to the week just over 11k and then pretty much the same early next week
Hi DC

So you mean it will go down tomorrow and rebound by Friday close?

LVG

just come back from my travels to find my limit sell order at 11050 has been filled in. Interesting few days ahead. Wouldn't mind closing at 950 in the next day or so

Yes leovirgo thats what Im looking for

The price in the morning could change the targets but I will post if they do

Looking for a pump n dump today 11091 down to 10974

my 910 fig for Friday has altered to 928

dc2000 said:
maybe not that silly
So you think the we'll see an up then down to low 900's for the end of the week rather than a down then up to 11k?

a down today to 974 area then overnight drop and a rally back up tomorrow to close the week 11k+