Does the world need wisdom?

yuanman xin

Hi, everybody! Does foreign exchange trading require wisdom? Amount ≠ technology, loss ≠ experience. Many people who have been trading for more than 10 years are still trading in the wrong way. I only studied for more than a dozen hours, including 7.5 hours of Gann and 5 hours of Elliot. I am an advocate of cosmic science and life science. Everything follows the law of motion to stillness, birth to extinction, and repeats it over and over again.

Last edited:
Let's hope that the world leaders find some wisdom.
It seems to me they are in a new armaments race very similar to those just before WW1 and WW2.
The planet won't survive WW3 so they had better ratchet down the rhetoric and spending imho.

Hi, everybody! Does foreign exchange trading require wisdom? Amount ≠ technology, loss ≠ experience. Many people who have been trading for more than 10 years are still trading in the wrong way. I only studied for more than a dozen hours, including 7.5 hours of Gann and 5 hours of Elliot. I am an advocate of cosmic science and life science. Everything follows the law of motion to stillness, birth to extinction, and repeats it over and over again.

from my limited understanding of trading financial instruments, the main problem with foreign exchange trading is there are many more expenses for american investors. Interactive Brokers supports foreign stock trading, but of course you need to use caution in anything that involves your savings. World american leaders need a lot more wisdom than they have, even though there's more money in american capitalism than most parts of the world.

Every country on the planet is signed up to tackle climate change EXCEPT one.
The second dirtiest country on earth. All because its stupid leader needed a few more votes.
Nobody knows what the tipping point is. where temperatures suddenly take off and fry the planet.
They would have plenty of money to make clean energy if they didn't waste trillions on weapons.

Every country on the planet is signed up to tackle climate change EXCEPT one.
The second dirtiest country on earth. All because its stupid leader needed a few more votes.
Nobody knows what the tipping point is. where temperatures suddenly take off and fry the planet.
They would have plenty of money to make clean energy if they didn't waste trillions on weapons.

Yes but they are driven by big capitalist companies that not only dirty the world they also interfere in other oil producing countries tearing and raping them apart fighting wars. Iran and Iraq good example after Latin America. There is Africa as well of course.

Clean energy can and probably is a much bigger industry and has a brighter future than oil but will Big Corp allow that change to happen? Not without a fight.

People are far too obsessed with cars.

The common sense wisdom of the people far exceeds that of the BIG THREE IDIOTS .
Will they change ?
I don't think so.
Copy cats like the UK's Mrs May and others also have to waste shedloads of money on nuclear weapons.
They never learn.
Can CND for all ever get going again ???????????

Last edited:

based on the rubbish that comes out of most trading marketeers, vendors and experts mouths .....it would appear not :)

from my limited understanding of trading financial instruments, the main problem with foreign exchange trading is there are many more expenses for american investors. Interactive Brokers supports foreign stock trading, but of course you need to use caution in anything that involves your savings. World american leaders need a lot more wisdom than they have, even though there's more money in american capitalism than most parts of the world.

are you saying Donald trump needs wisdom ? ..........jees why spoil a perfectly created megalomaniacs personality with that ?

@NVP: Yeah you hit the nail on the head with that one :). I'm glad to see that people here are more critical of capitalism than i would expect on an investing forum.

We are fucked, politician and business leaders are not supposed to be "wise" or "intelligent", that's why i say fuck em both. If your job is to tell other people what to do then you aren't doing anything constructive, right off the bat. I mean, that's a little bit of an an over-generalization but I never trust anyone who thinks of themselves as a "born leader" or whatever.

Wisdom is often instilled into children by intelligent parents/teachers.
Humans have an unfortunate desire to repeat the past, mistakes and all.
Religious nuts are always looking backwards to the past.
Surely they should look to the future for new and imaginative solutions ?
Less boring too.

are you saying Donald trump needs wisdom ? ..........jees why spoil a perfectly created megalomaniacs personality with that ?
We don't need such people to rule the country. But well, disruptions are essential to create something new and Trump brought some essential battle introducing his crazy opinions about the order.