Difference between amateurs and professionals

Ok, my auto trader is now in play in wheat. It's attempting to make 16p per trade.

I still have a small remnant of my original trade in place that was out of money. Those will come into money for sure.

The purpose of the auto trader is to agitate the wheat merchant. I am trying to induce them to have a run against me. They either do that or be forced to pay me 16p toll gate fee. I hope they are wise and refuse to pay by moving in the other direction.

The green lines are my take-profits, the toll gates.

My auto trader is pretty dumb and publicly declares all its parameters. Quite often the merchant will take advantage of that. In this instance I want them to.

244386d1501838408-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 503
With your math genius ability, you can't seem to count. It will cost them a great deal more than £20. But, it's all funz. I like the lulz, the money is just a minor distraction.

That's more like it. I need a way to get my yield back. I am on a limp and getting only 25% of my former glory. THis doesn't let me sleep easy.

Now for some nostalgia . Darktone likes to hit me with my gas trade whenever he gets a chance. My gas trade is still on. It goes way back. In this trade I baited the cr*p out of the merchant, I yielded the cr*p out of them, I held the cr*p out of them. On top of all that I took profit multiple times and hit them with a final 3.5k loss (their loss that is).

Currently, it's yielding -0.8% daily. So it's costing £1+ which I consider to be an arm and a leg. So I am exiting the remnant position finally, but not yet. There's roughly £1k profit if it goes to my exit target. I could take what is available now and be done with it. But I'll go for lulz and squeeze the last drop out of the merchant.

244388d1501846356-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-gas.jpg

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 604
Professional are seeking performance excellence and amateurs are are gamblers, sad to say.

Whatever people are seeking, my bot is only interested in seeking positions. Today, it's getting them.

The merchant is extremely reluctant to hit my road tolls today. But they don't have much choice. If they want 2 way business (up/down prices), they have to pay me a fee. 7p per toll. It doesn't bother me if they take the price to the moon to avoid my tolls. I am following them all the way.

244502d1502130196-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 583
for the love of god, what do all those green lines mean to you?

for the love of god, what do all those green lines mean to you?

Those are take profits - equivalent to road toll gates. Each time one is hit, I get paid 0.07 gbp.

I am trying to force them to lift the price. If they don't want to pay, they lift the price.

Those are take profits - equivalent to road toll gates. Each time one is hit, I get paid 0.07 gbp.

I am trying to force them to lift the price. If they don't want to pay, they lift the price.

really? wow. sounds great

a million ways to make $

find one and hump it!

way to go EJ!