Difference between amateurs and professionals

Withdrawing cash from the dax ATM. Closed the top 2 positions.

245860d1504507917-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,165
With a dead market, a tenner is as much as I can hope for. Took the cash.

245868d1504539226-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,178
Big talk for a penny trader, for that sort of money I'd be embarrassed to anyhing never mind beer.

LOL !

Big talk for a penny trader, for that sort of money I'd be embarrassed to anyhing never mind beer.

LOL !

That explains it, you are too embarrassed to show a small amount. Why don't you show an amount that you are not embarrassed about ? If you don't care to show then I don't understand your purpose. What is it to you the amount I choose to use ? It's my money, I do as I wish.

That explains it, you are too embarrassed to show a small amount. Why don't you show an amount that you are not embarrassed about ? If you don't care to show then I don't understand your purpose. What is it to you the amount I choose to use ? It's my money, I do as I wish.

You see, that's what I am talking about, you penny traders don't know what it's like to trade real money, My stakes used to be from 5-30 pound - so how can I show you penny trades like yours. I have never ever traded pound a point, no point to me , pun intended !

And it is my opnion and right to disagree with you. Penny trades don't represent much except for being fun gambles, you very well know that to trade without an SL with a tenner a point is VERY very different to penny trades.

See how you feel if you take a 120 point ( @ 10 a point ) loss on screen / realised, that's a world of difference from a 120 pound loss.

You should trade however you want, but to appear to present Trading w/o stops on penny trades as simlar to trading real amounts is misleading , that is my point !

You see, that's what I am talking about, you penny traders don't know what it's like to trade real money, My stakes used to be from 5-30 pound - so how can I show you penny trades like yours. I have never ever traded pound a point, no point to me , pun intended !

And it is my opnion and right to disagree with you. Penny trades don't represent much except for being fun gambles, you very well know that to trade without an SL with a tenner a point is VERY very different to penny trades.

See how you feel if you take a 120 point ( @ 10 a point ) loss on screen / realised, that's a world of difference from a 120 pound loss.

You should trade however you want, but to appear to present Trading w/o stops on penny trades as simlar to trading real amounts is misleading , that is my point !

This is not appear to trade without stops. This is trading without stops.

You don't even have the appearance of trading a single penny. So you really aught save your advice for yourself.

This is not appear to trade without stops. This is trading without stops.

You don't even have the appearance of trading a single penny. So you really aught save your advice for yourself.

LOL, temper temper, That's another difference between you penny traders and real traders like me, we don't need to prove anything to nobody, whereas you need my approval.

Trade 10 a point w/o a stop, prove it to us, o/w nobody's going to take you seriously. What you are doing is like a little kid playing in the sand trying to tell his dad how to build a house.

This is one of foroom's better threads. The prospects are rather good. For once he did something productive.