Did anyone receive a similar message?

TheLastBear

I received an e-mail from my broker who informed me that through the rest of the year they will match my deposit as a thank you for trading with them. Has anyone else received a similar message from their broker?

I received an e-mail from my broker who informed me that through the rest of the year they will match my deposit as a thank you for trading with them. Has anyone else received a similar message from their broker?

That should help you lose your money much faster.

I use ETX and they sent me a message today to say that I "might" be one of just 50 accounts who may have received a xmas bonus. I wasnt. I ask you, one of the 50 of 10s of thousands accounts that they have..humbug

I use ETX and they sent me a message today to say that I "might" be one of just 50 accounts who may have received a xmas bonus. I wasnt. I ask you, one of the 50 of 10s of thousands accounts that they have..humbug

Nah neither was i.lol. But then i never thought i would be.

I know what you mean. When brokers do that I sometimes wonder if those accounts they claim received a bonus are fake accounts and they use it simply as a marketing gimmick.

I know what you mean. When brokers do that I sometimes wonder if those accounts they claim received a bonus are fake accounts and they use it simply as a marketing gimmick.

Believe it or not a couple of years ago, I think I got £50..my account was down nearly 2k since I'd started, but hey it kept me in there. Now my account is up, they don't want to know :p

The last time I got a bonus was when I found 2 decoder rings in the same cereal box!!

Peter