Executioner?

seancass

I am anxious to find a service (broker/individual) who can place trades for me using my account the moment they receive them by e mail from an adviser I trust. I cannot now do this myself as I have a full time job which doesn't always permit me to get to a computer on time.

Does anyone know of such a service/broker who can place trades strictly in accordance with email notification, as soon as they are received, which will identify entry points, stops and targets?

Many thanks.
Sean

I did know of a US based one if that is any good but it was a few years back and I would need to try and find the information.

Paul

I did know of a US based one if that is any good but it was a few years back and I would need to try and find the information.
Paul

A lot of brokers will take this kind of business but all will use the 'not held' rule. That means that they are NOT liable if there's some problem, ie their email goes down, the email was sent but didn't arrive for 2 hours (it happens) etc.

Basically they'll do what they can but you won't be able to come back to them and argue that they're at fault for not buying at x when the price is now x+2 etc.

Also, another fact to bear in mind is what sort of size are you doing? If you have a small account (less than £30k) then you might struggle but if £100k+ then you'll likely get a lot of people looking to help.

Yes I take your point, the one I was thinking of used instant messaging as well as email to confirm a position had been actioned. It was OK for what it was used for although I didn't use it for that long.

Paul

Thank you for the response. Apolgies for the delay in acknowledging.

If you do happen to discover the names of brokers that take on this type of work then I'd be grateful.

Best,
Sean