Person sought to place trades

seancass

I have placed this request for assistance also in the classified section.
I am seeking someone who can place trades on my behalf from about 0645 hrs each weekday. The trades are called by a successful forex trader whose live calls during the day will form the basis of the trades to be made. I propose to use Oanda as the broker. Open to suggestions as to how to remunerate, e.g. share of profits etc. It may be that you have to be at your computer anyway for your own trading requirments. I am a teacher so I am unable to be at my computer throughout the morning to place the calls when the trader calls them in his live trading room. If you feel that you may be able to assist then please email me at
[email protected]. Many thanks.
Sean

hi i would be able to help you, so long as i get to trade the calls too with my own account of course............i would not require any money so long if you can verify the calls will be good ones in the long run.......in fact there is nothing to lose for me so i would not mind either way to be honest.

let me know

jason

yep, me too. I already use Oanda. have you backtested any of his signals? maybe start a trading room if they are any good.

Senior Member you say?

You refer to a man who is a teacher, and is not trading for a living.

A man who puts his trust in some day trading forex wana be running a web chat room.

Another point i raise is that if the venture is so profitable, why then does this man not quit his day job and trade the signals.

All men who run education "DAY TRADING" websites are morons.

Senior Member you say?

You refer to a man who is a teacher, and is not trading for a living.

A man who puts his trust in some day trading forex wana be running a web chat room.

Another point i raise is that if the venture is so profitable, why then does this man not quit his day job and trade the signals.

All men who run education "DAY TRADING" websites are morons.

the signal service could well be a scam - but if this was promoting that itself, it's fooled me. Not even a mention of a website or a "has anybody heard of these", as is usually the case.

And who in there right mind would quit a job to trade someone else's signals. How does he know they'll be that reliable / profitable? Why should that stop him wanting to trade them, albeit through someone else?

I've dealt with the thread's originator before, and think his request is legit.

UTB

seancass is NOT a con artist !
He's asking for help and gets abuse. Jeez.....!

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a blatant con

how so?

seancass has been a member for about 5 years. he has made over 300 posts in this time.

he wants someone to trade signals from a successful trader.
this implies he has a funded account, and is willing to give access to that account to a stranger.

he is relying on and trusting someone to follow signals from a live forum. ie, take entries, stop-losses and exits. (hope he has a good audit-trail facility to ensure trades are taken correctly)

he is more likely to be scammed than be a scammer. :rolleyes:

(best of luck, seancass)

And he wants a stranger to run his account; someone beyond control. Boredom = max out/all in, not my money, not my loss. He'll make it back in overtime.

Grant.

When something is too good to be true it, usually, is.

Somethin' for nothin' hooks people. I bet he is being swamped with emails. That means contacts. I always walk with lead in my shoes, especially on the internet, and I think that there is a catch in there, somewhere.

Split

Split,

"That means contacts" for the "successful forex trader whose live calls during the day will form the basis of the trades" and for which he will receive a comm/intro fee.

To be young and cynical.

Grant.

my only observation, as Devil's Advocate, is that, if Seancass is serious and genuine, why has he not posted on this thread for over two weeks since his original post ? Surely he'd be interested in following up if he were genuine ?

The thread starter, if taken at face value, is being incredibly naive.

Far a start - someone selling a service providing 'live calls' - the words 'bargepole' and 'wouldn't touch with' spring to mind

Secondly most of the people he'd find with the free time to do this are unemployed people & students who sit around taking a few punts with their spread betting account.

my only observation, as Devil's Advocate, is that, if Seancass is serious and genuine, why has he not posted on this thread for over two weeks since his original post ? Surely he'd be interested in following up if he were genuine ?
Off the top of my head . . .
1. He's on holiday
2. He's offended by people casting nasturtiums about his good character
3. He's found someone and the thread's served its purpose
4. He's waiting for the dust to settle before commenting
5. He's got a life and better things to do with it than engaging in pointless tittle tattle on public forums!
Tim.

and don't forget

6. Abducted by aliens
7. Someone got to him just in the nick of time
8. Went for a pint and hasn't found his way back home yet

Hi Seancass can you not share the traders name with us, someone might know that person and could give you unbiased info on him. I have been posting in the first steps forum as a newbie and have been trying the new ultimate forex predictor, but I have been taking some stick for paying for signals dont know why as it has some very good points, and a totally free trial, (NO I DONT KNOW THEM) All in all seancass I would be careful and paper trade him at first. and yes I would help you as its been posted ealier its your money if he bombs!
regards to all
croman
croman