Wanted. Someone to place trades

seancass

I am seeking someone who can place trades on my behalf from about 0645 hrs each weekday. The trades are called by a successful forex trader whose live calls during the day will form the basis of the trades to be made. I propose to use Oanda as the broker. Open to suggestions as to how to remunerate, e.g. share of profits etc. It may be that you have to be at your computer anyway for your own trading requirments. I am a teacher so I am unable to be at my computer throughout the morning to place the calls when the trader calls them in his live trading room. If you feel that you may be able to assist then please email me at
[email protected]. Many thanks.
Sean

Random comments:

From until when?

I'm not sure how it would stand legally.

What about learning to trade properly?

LOL - this is new - not only too lazy to learn how to trade but

- expect to be able to buy live calls and make a profit
- too lazy to even place the trades themself

I think you need to consider that you are not cut out for this game. Taking responsibility and ownership of your trades is absolutely necessary.

And what if this person you "hire" makes a mistake and loses you a chunk of money? That'll be your fault. If Oanda find out you have given away your login details they'll most likely shut your account down.

Utterly stupid idea. Hope you find someone, it'll serve you right.

I thought I was really lazy to go an office everyday , so got into forex.
I realised I was even lazier for day trading, so changed my style to swing trading.

But here' someone who does want to even click a button. ( financial ndependence redefined )