Did anyone receive a similar message?

TheLastBear

125 2
I received an e-mail from my broker who informed me that through the rest of the year they will match my deposit as a thank you for trading with them. Has anyone else received a similar message from their broker?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I received an e-mail from my broker who informed me that through the rest of the year they will match my deposit as a thank you for trading with them. Has anyone else received a similar message from their broker?
That should help you lose your money much faster.

M

member275544

0 0
I use ETX and they sent me a message today to say that I "might" be one of just 50 accounts who may have received a xmas bonus. I wasnt. I ask you, one of the 50 of 10s of thousands accounts that they have..humbug

redtag12

153 3
I use ETX and they sent me a message today to say that I "might" be one of just 50 accounts who may have received a xmas bonus. I wasnt. I ask you, one of the 50 of 10s of thousands accounts that they have..humbug
Nah neither was i.lol. But then i never thought i would be.

TheLastBear

125 2
I know what you mean. When brokers do that I sometimes wonder if those accounts they claim received a bonus are fake accounts and they use it simply as a marketing gimmick.

M

member275544

0 0
I know what you mean. When brokers do that I sometimes wonder if those accounts they claim received a bonus are fake accounts and they use it simply as a marketing gimmick.
Believe it or not a couple of years ago, I think I got £50..my account was down nearly 2k since I'd started, but hey it kept me in there. Now my account is up, they don't want to know :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock