Deal4Free and IB IdealPro

A few cages have been rattled!
JonnyT said he found the D4F charting poor. It is actually excellent! He was too lazy to work out how to use them.
I have found lots on this site excellent. That's why I keep coming back.
I don't work for CMC, but I'm planning to buy them with my SB profits. It'll save moving the money out of the account.
G McA

Ah then you need to inform the Inland Revenue about your spread betting profits and pay Income tax and NI as this is now income.

JonnyT

Regulated brokers + the unregulated variety.

Interesting. Life is too short to even contemplate attempting to do business with unregulated brokers. When you examine a brokers website and see numerous typos, outdated prices and just plain wrong info it makes you wonder.
Peter36.

I was testing out a demo platform based on their supposed real time prices with an unregulated online broker (not the UK) a few days ago. They had a usual size account and a mini account. I tested on both.

Then I was asking the admin questions as I tested for 1 to 2 days. The demo on both went up 10% to 20% each per day, consistent trades over 24 hours, not one trade a day (anyone can do it).

Around the second or third day they stopped the mini and requires a $25000 minimum deposit: for an unregulated broker compared to a regulated one with something better and requires only $7,500 deposit.[/QUOTE]

outdated prices and just plain wrong

The one I was testing didn't look like outdated prices. It was more like Forward or Futures prices but with more deviations occurring a few times an hour throughout a 24 period, and the platform has an order execution which was very fast, as such allowed 3 to 4 pips profit per trade in a few seconds easily.

Anyway that company's unregulated, I thought twice about opening an account.

Its Saturday morning and I am browsing these boards as opposed to contributing on those that interest me!

Are we talking about D4F charts here, if not please excuse me.
I DO NOT work for them but I do have an account that has been built up over the years.
They have improved all areas of the dealing platform and the charts.
The result now is that it is nothing short of excellent. One hardly needs to pay for other realtime (certainly for intraday trades) as the charts have enough indicators and styles to satisfy even the most demanding trader.

I make my living trading and use d4f almost exclusively.

As has been said, the chart manual is well written and informative, the online help even gives descriptions of each indicator / strategy and how to interpret them.

What more do you want?

Like I've said it all down to me not being able to work it out!!!

I'm a silly silly boy who knows nothing about IT.

JonnyT

I have been following D4F's (or rather CMC) development for about 10 over years, it appears to be expanding very well. Back then, as part of their marketing strategy they gave away free mouse pads, I still have it, nice company.

gmca686 said:
A few cages have been rattled!
JonnyT said he found the D4F charting poor. It is actually excellent! He was too lazy to work out how to use them.
I have found lots on this site excellent. That's why I keep coming back.
I don't work for CMC, but I'm planning to buy them with my SB profits. It'll save moving the money out of the account.
G McA
Really enjoyed the last couple of sentences in the above.......That`s the talk! Sock it to èm

Anonymous said:
I have been following D4F's (or rather CMC) development for about 10 over years, it appears to be expanding very well. Back then, as part of their marketing strategy they gave away free mouse pads, I still have it, nice company.

Their developement has been very interesting it has made Peter Cruddas a self made billionaire, the richest man in the city according to some, maybe we should not trade & start spreadbetting companies instead! He has built up an amazing company. :rolleyes: :LOL: :eek: