Guide T2W First Steps Guide

Does anyone here trade index futures (e.g. mini dow)? I was just wondering how people deal with forex risk, as I will want to trade the mini dow with a GBP account. Many thanks.

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie in this forum. Anyone have any ideas what indicators work best with the forex? Currently I trade with the 5 and 13 day SMA and MACD.
Thanks

Excellent thread. Just posting to say that the links to guides in the first post don't work unless you change the URL from .co.uk to .com.

May help others who haven't tried this.

The downside, of course, is the spread. If you're playing at £2/point, using the above 8-point spread as an example, you will be £8 down as soon as you open the bet. If the market moves 3 points in your favour, then reverses away and falls 20 points, you'll be down £34. But of course if you get it right, and [/B][/B]the market races up 20 points, you'll be up £32.(dun understand what this mean can anyone help out???pls....)

hi everyone, I have been trading for about a month now and I think I am an addict. right now I would mostly consider myself a swing/trend trader. I am only working with stocks right now and mostly on the OTC (due to finances). Im in the military and am currently deployed to afghanistan. my resores are limited due to this, and so is my time. I would appreate any info on a simple trading plan to get me into the mind set of a steddy trader, thank you and god bless

Hello,

Just joined recently. I have been trading betfair markets for 3 years and was looking for another outlet. Some of the betfiar markets have crap liquidity at times unlike the financial markets. However inspite of my MBA degree and general knowledge of markets, I am still feeling a bit lost with all the systems and courses on how to trade forex and spread betting etc. Looking for some direction. Any advice welcome.

How do i ?

Hi i am a newbie and hope all is well with everyone. I am trying to download historical data in to Excel so i can see one column with high lows open close for futures. I want to look at Bean Qil Minis in Corn Wheat Soybeans Crude and Heating Oil. I also would like to set this up so when i import the data i can sort it for the number of days. Say 21 for bean oil or 18 for corn so on and so forth. Thanks for you guys helping me, a wealth of information on this site. If there are any traders in NC holler back would love to maybe talk buy a cup of coffee or an Ice Cold Cheerwine:p

New DRIVER!!!

:innocent:I am a chinese ,I am new in this field. Is hard for me to buy some future book in english,
so I want to knew some site or where to download some book .

Also,

I found that practising trading is the best why to learn and keeping up with current events. The problem is that you could lose a lot very quickly if you don't know what you're doing!

I've always recommended my friends who have been interested in getting into day trading to practice on a on-line financial simulator.

A good one is bullbearings.co.uk

Hope this helps!

Will certainly look into this and take a look

Thanks

nico

Live Volume feed

Hi, I have an account with two spread betting firms. One of which provides 15min delayed Volume on the simulated trading platform and one with a more advanced charting package. Niether of the spreadbetting firms provide live Volume as part of the package. Do any spreadbetting firms provide live volume feed or do I have to invest in a seperate data feed, if so which would you recommend.

Many thanks.

This is a great thread, to think a lot of people new to trading pay for this info by purchasing an e-book or some really expensive program with no substance and a lot of waffle.

Yeah, newbies always fall for the 'bells and whistles'.. including me... was!

l.jpg
in.jpg
e.jpg
ik.jpg
c.jpg
ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

Hello all and a Happy New Year.

I have browsed on the forum but have not posted. I did try to start a new thread but it said i do not have permission.

Where and who do i ask permission from ?

Thank