Day traders making 50+% returns per month lets talk money managment

I had the honor to be the first who rates this thread with 1 star ! :p

lol, following this thread has given me a huge grin :)

being a newbie myself, i often like to further my knowledge by asking intelligent questions to intelligent members of T2W and this thread is exactly how NOT to do it lol!

having ambition is one thing and being realistic is another!

Glad the OP was smart enough to leave rather than pi$$ away his time with a bunch of naysayers on here :)

i guess the main difference is in the title...making claims like this thread's title somehow hasnt contributed to the desired effect you were expecting whereas the title of the other thread seemingly helped...

draw your own conclusions..

i guess the main difference is in the title...making claims like this thread's title somehow hasnt contributed to the desired effect you were expecting whereas the title of the other thread seemingly helped...

draw your own conclusions..

I agree...looking back i should have chaged the name of the thread. I failed to judge the atmosphere of T2W......schoolboy error:eek:

i dont think that the atmosphere on T2W is hostile or intimidating(if thats what you mean) as i have found quite the opposite with the T2W community very helpful in giving good advice/experiences/opinions on matters which help me progress my rather limited trading experience and for that i am grateful.

As the saying goes...you get what you ask for...in your case, it was more "the way you asked for it" rather than "what you asked" was the issue!

lol, following this thread has given me a huge grin :)

being a newbie myself, i often like to further my knowledge by asking intelligent questions to intelligent members of T2W and this thread is exactly how NOT to do it lol!

having ambition is one thing and being realistic is another!

Totally spot on.

Im not doing this to be arrogant or prove something but check out this blog..
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...harts-you-find-interesting-3.html#post1423154

This is productive talk between traders...this is what i wanted! :confused:

If that thread was what you were after, like munchiedude has said in post #167 you have completely went the wrong way about this. It's not just about the title of the thread, you have brought nothing to it. Bbmac started that thread with substance this thread of yours has none because you have brought none to it, by brining nothing to the party your not getting anything in return from the T2W members.

If that thread was what you were after, like munchiedude has said in post #167 you have completely went the wrong way about this. It's not just about the title of the thread, you have brought nothing to it. Bbmac started that thread with substance this thread of yours has none because you have brought none to it, by brining nothing to the party your not getting anything in return from the T2W members.

ok ok point taken....the path to hell is paved with good intent...as they say

I think to made 50% of month is not so far away
Let say you have 20000$ account
To make 50%=10000$
(50 pips X 20 days) X 10 $ pips=10000$
This mens with a strict order for one pair only
And not with luck just with work
And with few indicator you made but you must to wait the perfect time
:clap:(y)
:clover:

I think to made 50% of month is not so far away
Let say you have 20000$ account
To make 50%=10000$
(50 pips X 20 days) X 10 $ pips=10000$
This mens with a strict order for one pair only
And not with luck just with work
And with few indicator you made but you must to wait the perfect time
:clap:(y)
:clover:

EXACTLY I agree...i hope you wernt being sarcastic :)

Too easy to make 50% Return On Inestment per month. Not necessarily Return On Equity. By the way, you need to post the trades live so that others can see and evaluate. Have not seen anything here

Ok i thought i would change my approach and see if i get a better response.

I will be posting this on two dif threads.

CRUDE OIL TRADES I TOOK FRIDAY 11th FEB2011.

The first chart is a 1min chart zoomed out. I have drawn the major trendlines i spotted during the day to give you a wholistic view.

I will now breakdown the resulting trades i took and the results. Each chart is a snapshot of each trading zones i was actively trading on friday.

The first trade:

Second Chart

from the zoomed out chart you can see that the was strong resistance around 8760. Even though the wedge mad was small( i dont normally trade these ). Because of the strong resistance at 8760 i took the trade.

The black star was my entry zone and the trade WON +43...the trade behaved well at the start and my exit was the big Black line just above my long term MA.

The second trade:

Third Chart

After exiting my last trade the price started forming another pattern and i traded to the upside. The green circle shows my entry.....i LOST -12pips

The third trade:

Third Chart

I went short in the blue star. This trade WON +51pips...my exit was the same as before...the thick black line

The forth trade:

Fourth Chart

First wedge looked nice....just run of the mill LOSS -12pips

The fifth trade:

Fourth Chart

I very often have pending stop orders on both side of the market for this very situation!!......The price swiftly reversed and i went short in the light blue circle...i LOST -12pips

The sixth trade:

Fourth Chart

The second blue circle shoes my entry short.... if im initially profitable with a trade i leave it to run on the long term MA......but since it was fri and late i closed it out using the medium MA(pink)...i WON +27pips

Overall across my four instuments i had a profitable day(y)

Attachments

• cl 1.gif
    cl 1.gif
    86.9 KB · Views: 154
  • cl +43pips.gif
    cl +43pips.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 152
  • cl +51.gif
    cl +51.gif
    69.5 KB · Views: 164
  • cl +27.gif
    cl +27.gif
    80.3 KB · Views: 161
Ok i thought i would change my approach and see if i get a better response.

I will be posting this on two dif threads.

CRUDE OIL TRADES I TOOK FRIDAY 11th FEB2011.

The first chart is a 1min chart zoomed out. I have drawn the major trendlines i spotted during the day to give you a wholistic view.

I will now breakdown the resulting trades i took and the results. Each chart is a snapshot of each trading zones i was actively trading on friday.

The first trade:

Second Chart

from the zoomed out chart you can see that the was strong resistance around 8760. Even though the wedge mad was small( i dont normally trade these ). Because of the strong resistance at 8760 i took the trade.

The black star was my entry zone and the trade WON +43...the trade behaved well at the start and my exit was the big Black line just above my long term MA.

The second trade:

Third Chart

After exiting my last trade the price started forming another pattern and i traded to the upside. The green circle shows my entry.....i LOST -12pips

The third trade:

Third Chart

I went short in the blue star. This trade WON +51pips...my exit was the same as before...the thick black line

The forth trade:

Fourth Chart

First wedge looked nice....just run of the mill LOSS -12pips

The fifth trade:

Fourth Chart

I very often have pending stop orders on both side of the market for this very situation!!......The price swiftly reversed and i went short in the light blue circle...i LOST -12pips

The sixth trade:

Fourth Chart

The second blue circle shoes my entry short.... if im initially profitable with a trade i leave it to run on the long term MA......but since it was fri and late i closed it out using the medium MA(pink)...i WON +27pips

Overall across my four instuments i had a profitable day(y)

Charts and studies are irrelevant. Just post the trades. Simple and straight forward. No need for the reasons or startegy. IMHO

I want to state that Im a newbee, but I wanted to give it a go and see if this can be done,

So my first trade for today

usd/jpy

Short at 83.383

Stoploss: 83.583
TP: 83.181