David Adams, EminiProfessor , Extreme caution

patong

On the 28th of march i paid David Adams/Emini Professor $2200 AUD for his course, actual cost $5000. I was meant to pay the balance in 45 days. Not at anytime has he keep his side of the agreement and has refused a refund. The traderoom is a joke,

Last edited by a moderator:
their website only appears to have been created around a couple of months ago. how on earth did you find them? you must have stumbled on it when only a few weeks or so old, did you know this? did you check before sending your money?

the registrant of the site you sent money is Allegiance American Enterprises LLC
they also have a web site called robbie newton's honestforexsignals, which has been around for a year or more.

there may be more than one site credited to David Adams and the emini professor, with different registrants, all claiming to be this david adams guy, so i guess it depends who indeed you sent money to :eek:

there may be more than one site credited to David Adams and the emini professor, with different registrants, all claiming to be this david adams guy, so i guess it depends who indeed you sent money to :eek:

WOW, You are onto it.

Tony Lazaro from honestforexsignals was the guy that sent the email which directed me to Adams.

I thought i was safe in regards to paying with paypal, however paypal are as dodgy and don't refund on a service, which is the boxs Adams asks you to tick. My bank is onto it now, but you know possession is 9/10ths of the law and these pricks are playing hard. So my next plan is to find a lawyer and just give him the total amount $2200 and cost them much more, that would be sweet justice. Also David Adams has denied any that he has anything to do with Honestforexsignals. So if i can prove he does that will add weight to my claim.

Seller's Name: Integrity Online Solutions
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 1R586575PU605820D

Transaction Date: 28/03/2012
Transaction Amount: -$2,700.00 NZD
Your Transaction ID: 9J6573830S3939518
Case Number: PP-001-747-109-365

Buyer's Transaction ID: 9J6573830S3939518

In response to your claim, the seller has provided proof of shipment
indicating that the item was shipped to you. Because the seller was able to
provide proof of shipment, we cannot reverse this transaction or issue a
refund. We encourage you to continue to work directly with the seller to
amicably resolve this matter.

PayPal does not tolerate fraud or illegal activities. Your complaint has
been noted in the record of the PayPal user you reported. If we find this
user has violated our policies, we will investigate and take appropriate
action. If this occurs, you may be contacted in the future about the status
of this complaint.

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the top of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

there are different sites aplenty that use this guys name and mug shot.

9877a49167ce19018927c9cd97f0cb30.jpg

don't worry, the nurse will be along shortly with the medication :cheesy:

there is actually one registered to a david adams. one would have to at least assume this one is possibly a real site? there's so many with other registrants, one is from tel aviv! ffs!

one has to be so careful and on our guard at all times, else you'll be had. easy way not to be had, is stop falling for these things and spending your hard earned on these types of vendors, simples!

there are different sites aplenty that use this guys name and mug shot.

9877a49167ce19018927c9cd97f0cb30.jpg

don't worry, the nurse will be along shortly with the medication :cheesy:

there is actually one registered to a david adams. one would have to at least assume this one is possibly a real site? there's so many with other registrants, one is from tel aviv! ffs!

one has to be so careful and on our guard at all times, else you'll be had. easy way not to be had, is stop falling for these things and spending your hard earned on these types of vendors, simples!

He said he loved his weed......lol . I am not a racist, i don't give a **** who shoots him.

Last edited:
To: [email protected]
Paul
I am very well thank you. I am doing my own kind of trade plans now. Most of the people from the David's room have moved away. They think most of them got duped. People feel that he duped all of his members. Most of time he snores in his room.
I have no trust in any of the futures or FX websites claiming that they can proivide god training and plans. So i am totally thinking of quitting trading and just not throw away the money. The money i gave to david a substantial amount of money. to earn that kind of money it takes time. The money i paid for david come from my sweat working hard as a software engineer, doing sometime 16 hours of work in front of computer and some one take the money and does not provide the service, makes me angry and upset. With that money i could have bought or done something my wife and childeren. Its really hurts to think what happened.
At timess i sit in the front of the computer and starring the charts and David come in my mind and i loose interest in trading. How easily i got conned.
Did you send any chart as attachments in the email.
Regards
??????????????????????????
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Paul S <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi ?????????????????????????

How are you?

I was curious to know how your trading was going with David. Are you trading live accounts and if so how are you doing?

I did an 850 pip trade selling the GBPNZD,, have a look at the chart..

Am thinking the S&P is going to 1270.. PRETTY SOON.

CHEERS,

PAUL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be very wary of Chad Arnot from AMP trading as he in involved with Adams and the scam..

paulos125
[6/13/2012 3:29:45 AM] chad arnholt: Hi Paul are you there?

Be very wary of Chad Arnot from AMP trading as he in involved with Adams and the scam..

paulos125
[6/13/2012 3:29:45 AM] chad arnholt: Hi Paul are you there?

I spoke with Chad at length last night and he assures me he has nothing to do with the Adams family.

From last night.

[01:29:10] David Adams: okay, okay, this war is a bit distracting. You can have your 2 grand with the agreement you shut up.
[01:29:10] David Adams: okay, okay, this war is a bit distracting. You can have your 2 grand with the agreement you shut up
[01:30:23] paulos125: when will i it?
[01:30:36] paulos125: get
[01:31:21] David Adams: I will drop the counter claim today. As for pa ypal, I can't say as I am not familiar with their policies. If I drop the claim I suspect they will cease immediately trying to get the money back.
[01:33:28] paulos125: when i see the money , omly then i will stop my action to recovery it?