David Adams, EminiProfessor , Extreme caution

Request to all traders to skype this dude and give him ****. Becareful though,, he is a snake oil salesman.

Please post coversations..

am so very sorry Paul; in truth when I found David late Feb of this year he was trading real money (I could see his account and I took screen shots); and his overall win rate was 84.2%, the best I had seen in 41 rooms to date.

Over the next 10-14 weeks he did pretty well although by linear regression analysis his overall performance was decaying. Not uncommon- I had seen in with Alex Wasilewski @ Puretick and Dan O'Brien @ Traders Advantage. However, it tales about 300-400 trades to establish a such a decay pattern and you and I talked long before that set it in. He asked me to join his room as moderator in late April and I did (for free - I was never paid a single penny by him) and I continued to observe his performance decay. Note: I was in 3-4 rooms simultaneously everyday but I did massive calculations on all his trade stats every evening. I sent him several emails of his failing performance, his aberrant behavior, snoring, sleeping, confusion, the list went on and on. . ! I sent a note severing all contract with him withdrew from the room and I am helping that guy to get some of his money back.

I do not judge character, only mathematical performance; his was excellent at the beginning.

I would be happy to write a document supporting your position and disputing his if you think it will help? I am so so sorry. I have found 2 other rooms that do fairly well - actually the best out of the 83 I have been in to date. Let me know if interested.

My best, Dean

Last edited by a moderator:
Request to all traders to skype this dude and give him ****. Becareful though,, he is a snake oil salesman.

Please post coversations..

Hi Paul,

Honestly, if you really believe David Adams that is very sad... The money went through HIS account.
HE Is the one who stopped showing up in the trading room.

But for some reason, you think that I am a scammer because I was his low-paid representative who did his secretarial work for two months before I QUIT because he stopped showing up in the trading room when his mother apparently passed away.

So honestly, I don't know why you are mad at me or Jon and our new Options service.
I feel TERRIBLE about what happen with David Adams and I have lost MONTHS of pay that he promised ME....

am so very sorry Paul; in truth when I found David late Feb of this year he was trading real money (I could see his account and I took screen shots); and his overall win rate was 84.2%, the best I had seen in 41 rooms to date.

Over the next 10-14 weeks he did pretty well although by linear regression analysis his overall performance was decaying. Not uncommon- I had seen in with Alex Wasilewski @ Puretick and Dan O'Brien @ Traders Advantage. However, it tales about 300-400 trades to establish a such a decay pattern and you and I talked long before that set it in. He asked me to join his room as moderator in late April and I did (for free - I was never paid a single penny by him) and I continued to observe his performance decay. Note: I was in 3-4 rooms simultaneously everyday but I did massive calculations on all his trade stats every evening. I sent him several emails of his failing performance, his aberrant behavior, snoring, sleeping, confusion, the list went on and on. . ! I sent a note severing all contract with him withdrew from the room and I am helping that guy to get some of his money back.

I do not judge character, only mathematical performance; his was excellent at the beginning. (ps - I have also never taken his training classes or ever learned his programs); would you like to get in touch with others attempting some action against him?

I would be happy to write a document supporting your position and disputing his if you think it will help? I am so so sorry. I have found 2 other rooms that do fairly well - actually the best out of the 83 I have been in to date. Let me know if interested.

My best, Dean

I don't mind hearing about the best rooms, Dean. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, one never knows. After three months of stress, abuse, denials, lies and no support from crap paypal David Adams finally dropped his case against my refund. What happens when you pay with Visa, you have a certain amount of time to lodge a dispute (60 days).Nothing certain that you will win.

I lodged this dispute and it still took about 3months to get a refund and alot of **** paper work to process. David Adams has asked me to post i was refunded and have . But not without a huge hassle.:devilish:

Thankyou to all the crew here who showed their support. Lets keep it up and not let these scammers scam us.

Well, well, one never knows. After three months of stress, abuse, denials, lies and no support from crap paypal David Adams finally dropped his case against my refund. What happens when you pay with Visa, you have a certain amount of time to lodge a dispute (60 days).Nothing certain that you will win.

I lodged this dispute and it still took about 3months to get a refund and alot of **** paper work to process. David Adams has asked me to post i was refunded and have . But not without a huge hassle.:devilish:

Thankyou to all the crew here who showed their support. Lets keep it up and not let these scammers scam us.

Congrats on your persistence which has finally led to your refund. I posted on here June 13th about my experience with him and after 6 months of promises and lies, I'm still waiting for my refund.

I was snaked by this guy also. Promised a refund in 5-7 days on August 6. His supposed accountant, Colby Anderson, threatened me in an email. Just a bunch of promises.

Not letting this guy get away with it - he is about the experience the power of social media...

Remember everyone even if you use your credit card through PayPal you have zero protection

Check out martin Lewis's articles on moneysavingexpert.com regarding cc protection

You are not paying the vendor direct so you lose the legal protection ......PayPal do not advertise this as it is a major negative

N

I was snaked by this guy also. Promised a refund in 5-7 days on August 6. His supposed accountant, Colby Anderson, threatened me in an email. Just a bunch of promises.

Not letting this guy get away with it - he is about the experience the power of social media...

More promises, but no refund. This guy is just a liar and a thief, IMO. He sent out an email several days ago with so-called "proof" of his winnings, but they aren't broker statements, just screen captures from Ninja - easily faked.

We been researching all type of scammers, tradingschools.org was very helpful. This is how we came across the name or mr Adams too, so we searched for him on google. Yep, same old story seems to be going on over again, only this time someone managed to get more proof to it: http://davidadamseminiscam.com