Darwinex Youtube Channel and communication

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
590 556
Yes. That's my point. Couldn't happen that their hidden goal was to sell this broker
No, I don't think they had a hidden goal.
I think more they have problems improving their financials.
If you look at the top 10 D-Score heroes, 5 of ten are not present anymore. You see that easily at the DarwinIA page if you sort by D-Score.
Similar with the top ten on AuM where more than 50% are suffering since more than 6 months. That also means: no relevant investor fee for Darwinex.
And IMO the worst: no attractive Darwins for big investors. The plan to attract more and bigger foreign capital didn't work until now. IMHO currently missing attractive famous Darwins with open capacity is only one reason for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: FXforfun

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,549 1,993
DScore is not so significant, dead and innactive darwins retain a good DScore.
Let's follow capital...
Performance of 10 most invested darwins is positive and decent on last 6m
So darwins and providers are not to blame for Darwinex stagnation and silence.

top10return6m.png

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
590 556
So darwins and providers are not to blame for Darwinex stagnation and silence.
Besides number 1,2 and 7 in your list for their DD. :LOL:

Seriously: IMODarwinex was trapped by some big mouth users which were also in the forum with their incredibly deep knowledge of markets and risk classes like trying to compare a Darwin with the MSCI world .. and I fear Darwinex is missing the money of these noisy brats until today.

Gargamel

244 469
Seriously: IMO Darwinex was trapped by some big mouth users
Bingo!But that is only half of the problem IMO. The other half is a destructive individual who managed to become CEO's right hand . String of failed projects and deterioration of relations with customers as direct result of this influence.
.. and I fear Darwinex is missing the money of these noisy brats until today.
:ROFLMAO:.

Gargamel

244 469
Performance of 10 most invested darwins is positive and decent on last 6m

Besides number 1,2 and 7 in your list for their DD. :LOL:
The problem,like at eToro,is the most invested darwins 6/12 months ago. Investors are migrating like ducks all the time.
In other words,compare top10 in Hall of Fame with present top10 most invested to understand what I am saying.(minus all Darwinia earnings!)

Last edited:

LongVision

212 396
One advantage for etoro over darwinex is asset class. etoro manager are mostly stock investor, stock value appreciate over the time but darwins may fail due to trader behavior.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,549 1,993
Darwinex failed to deliver 10x aum as promised but darwins are performing exactly as usual, as 2 years ago and as 1 year ago. There are 1-2 heroes collapsing every year, nothing special in 2020.
The average return of top10 in 6m is 3.5% perfectly consistent with 7% annualized that was calculated in 2018.

FXforfun

72 106
Darwinex failed to deliver 10x aum as promised but darwins are performing exactly as usual, as 2 years ago and as 1 year ago. There are 1-2 heroes collapsing every year, nothing special in 2020.
The average return of top10 in 6m is 3.5% perfectly consistent with 7% annualized that was calculated in 2018.
It would be interesting to compare the total amount invested on the Top10 now vs the total amount invested on the Top10 6 months, 1 year,... ago

But that is only half of the problem IMO. The other half is a destructive individual who managed to become CEO's right hand . String of failed projects and deterioration of relations with customers as direct result of this influence.
Hey man, spread the gossip!! Who is that guy?

Reactions: IlIlIlIlI

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,549 1,993
Top10 AUM , top20 AUM and total AUM are mostly the same as 2 years ago.
There are other topics to discuss about that.
Darwins are performing as usual while Darwinex has become silent beacuase it failed to deliver the promisses.
Collapsing darwins never prevented Darwinex to evolve and improve the product.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,549 1,993

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
590 556
@FXforfun is a bit impressed so let's add a bit of context.
I think @IlIlIlIlI was referring to this kind of user:
->https://community.darwinex.com/t/pr...bating-standards-in-forum-communications/7447
The idea was censoring active users to please some potential millionare investors that disliked the Community.
What they got is the worst of both worlds: no Community and no millionnaires.
And I also want to add the potential of this fund raiser and his Darwin:
1612953856659.png

Looks like Darwinex got a true successor for HFD 🤣 as the new cash cow - sponsored by DarwinIA:
1612954336132.png

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock