• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex introduction and FAQs

Atilla

Legendary member
I was thinking of finding out more about what Darwins about. Is it a public trading platform that monitors progress and allows other punters to follow traders calls?

I'd be interested in a quick summary or a pointer to a thread to help understand better. :)

Captain Currency

Experienced member
A very very simple explanation;
  • You (the investor) can back your favourite trader(s) and the profit split is 80/20 in your favour.
  • You can trade your own funds instead (the trader / Darwin manager) and hopefully you'll get a few backers.

Atilla

Legendary member
A very very simple explanation;
  • You (the investor) can back your favourite trader(s) and the profit split is 80/20 in your favour.
  • You can trade your own funds instead (the trader / Darwin manager) and hopefully you'll get a few backers.

This was more what I was after... Time being precious and all that.

Now it has my interest I'll read around a bit more.

Many thanks? (y)

Atilla

Legendary member
Can I ask questions here on this thread or is there another thread.

What does DARWIN stand for? I like the WIN sound but what is the DAR bit?

Rufus_Leakey

It is an acronym but I don't remember everything
Dynamic
Allocated
Risk
Weighted
1644765046866.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks