• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex: Hall of Shame

He was impressing also an institutional investor.
And this is how/why 'good word of mouth' is not spreading.Migrations have done tremendous damage to this investment platform:misleading investors and discouraging honest traders starting from zero or building conservative track-records slowly.Plenty of complaints by customers in the old forum.Response of the company: closing a thread,shadow-banning and in the end closing the forum.Gee,I wonder why company is stagnating :unsure:

In general never trust traders writing bold statements.
They are either charlatans or dreamers.
Unfortunatelly migrations are just a part of the problem, farmers can set their farm locally.
Investors should learn that the personality and education of the trader is worth much more than past return.

Last edited:
"The road Ahead"
->https://community.darwinex.com/t/compliance-vs-the-forum-the-road-ahead/8906
six months after...

"We will continue to maintain (and soon redesign) our company blog"
nothingness...

"We’re also looking into publishing a feature roadmap as well as facilitating the submission of feature suggestions by users."
Where??

This is the difference between facts and promisses, the only fact is the closure of the official community.
No improvement about customer support and communications.
TBH no real improvements at all...

I may be too strict but now seriously believe a d/score of +60 needs to be reached first before a Darwin can get created.

Meeting the requirements, not knocking any trader with a sub 60 d/score (or with a bunch of Darwins), just think the qualifying time and score needs to be higher 💪

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain

I may be too strict but now seriously believe a d/score of +60 needs to be reached first before a Darwin can get created.

Meeting the requirements, not knocking any trader with a sub 60 d/score (or with a bunch of Darwins), just think the qualifying time and score needs to be higher 💪

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain
I think you are being a bit too strict (coming from a trader that has a Darwin with a D-score of 59.5 ;) )
An alternative would be to allow the Darwin to be created (so the trader can monitor performance) but prevent outside investment. Maybe allow Darwinia qualification to keep interest.

#MakeDarwinexGreatAgain
When I stopped trading ILR, I invented the following requirements for my new trading account:
First step before creating a Darwin:
Make 100% profit on the trading account or a D-Score of at least 40.
Second step: reach the other requirement.
Third step: show 4 consecutive months with significant profit.
Fourth step:: make 50% on your investment in your own Darwin.
Fifth step: make a D-Score of 55.
All done?
Now you're ready to create a public Darwin.

Unfortunately Step 4 is not possible without creating the Darwin before.