[DARWIN] TXR by TrainerTXR - Trainer

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

TrainerTXR

45 79
As well I can show you perfect Tradestation Equity curves, with about 40.000 pips in 10 years - but I guess we both know that this can be created easyly.

Here the myFxBook screen for the account above:

IC-Markets2.PNG

Last edited:

TrainerTXR

45 79
You can see what a 'bad' year 2020 was. Long break (Apr-Jul) due to corona turbulences. At IC I restarted already in August - but very very carefully with small size. But confidence and stability came back over the autumn months and now its 'business as usual' again (until the next crises - which will come of course)

TrainerTXR

45 79
Divergence2.PNG

~14 % for investors since relaunch in Sep20 (up to 42% possible if leverage is used).
Positive divergence still pays at least the managment fee (no drop due to increase capital yet measured). In line with annual target in spite of weak Feb/March. No significant drawdown. 7 of 7 month in Darwinia 120 ranking (8 of 8 with April).

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock